Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I have a ZattyG, love that too. However, IMO I feel l taste and vapor are better in the DID - also construction all around is better. Then you have the all shiny SS and makes it a win win for me.

The DID on a GGTB

012EFGGG.jpg

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Got it :) That picture is incredibly helpful. I like how you used an extra brass nut on the post, does it affect performance at all?

Somewhat. The main function is that it allows you to tighten down the top nut without displacing the middle one, which could bend your wick/coil. I'd highly suggest getting spare nuts from Jim's site so you can do likewise, it makes setup much easier IMO.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
I have a ZattyG, love that too. However, IMO I feel l taste and vapor are better in the DID - also construction all around is better. Then you have the all shiny SS and makes it a win win for me.

The DID on a GGTB

012EFGGG.jpg
Ooo very nice. I like the clear window strictly so I can see how much juice I have left tho... I will probably add some black laser-etching to the top cap too :)

Somewhat. The main function is that it allows you to tighten down the top nut without displacing the middle one, which could bend your wick/coil. I'd highly suggest getting spare nuts from Jim's site so you can do likewise, it makes setup much easier IMO.
That's what I figured you were using it for. Tightening that top nut onto the second without it moving down is kind of a pain at first. That extra nut looked incredibly helpful. :)

Well if it doesn't affect performance negatively then I will have to put one on for sure.

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread :toast:

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
This photo fills me with envy. It's not like I dont have a DID or a SS GGTB, as I have both, but I don't think they will EVER be quite that shiny. You are truly the polishing master D, no doubt about it. WOW!

The DID on a GGTB

012EFGGG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread