Newbie Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirlochland

Nov 6, 2014
Hello everyone,
Oh where to begin, lol? I'm a 14+ year smoker and am moving from cigs to vaping. I've used my friend's quiet a bit and its a "cleaner" alternative to cigs if you will. I have been using his iTaste MVP v2. I love the options, but don't care for the size or charging output option. I was wandering if the iTaste VV v3 was a viable option? I like the size and price. Also, suggestions on tanks? I was looking at a KangerTech mini Protank 3. Also one more thing, good ejuices suggestions, preferably organics? Thanks in advance.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
The VV v3 is a great choice (says the woman who owns five of them) but because of the smaller size they do need to be charged a lot more often, so you may want two (or more.)

As far as the mini protank 3, I'm not a fan of dual coils myself. You may want to check out the mini protank 2 of a Nautilus mini.

For organic liquids, I know that Vaperite has quite a few, as well as a bunch listed as "natural" that you might want to try. They also offer sample packs where you pick the flavors to include. I think when people talk about organic liquids it is mostly regarding the flavoring, as there are limited sources of organic vg, and I don't know if there is such a thing as organic pg.

buffy76

Nov 8, 2014
wales
Hello everyone,
Oh where to begin, lol? I'm a 14+ year smoker and am moving from cigs to vaping. I've used my friend's quiet a bit and its a "cleaner" alternative to cigs if you will. I have been using his iTaste MVP v2. I love the options, but don't care for the size or charging output option. I was wandering if the iTaste VV v3 was a viable option? I like the size and price. Also, suggestions on tanks? I was looking at a KangerTech mini Protank 3. Also one more thing, good ejuices suggestions, preferably organics? Thanks in advance.
kanger are fantastic tanks i have a pt2 and a pro tank 3 and now i use the aero tank , and the aero is by far the best even the budget genitank is fab

violentflowers

Nov 9, 2014
San Ramon, CA, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Off topic or Not helpful to the OP

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Off topic or Not helpful to the OP