Newbie Thread !!! ONLY POST HELPFUL STUFF PLEASE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I happen to have one of these that came with my old camera, and the i pro batteries fit quit nicely in it. The i pro batts are a little smaller than a AA so they rattle, but it keeps them in one place and protected. I am planning to pick up another now that I have found them.

Sony AA & AAA Battery Cases

I also found some cases that hold four if you would prefer. A google search for aa battery case will locate plenty of them. :) Not sure if they would work for the BP, I don't know how the size differs???

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Causes for tank leaks
If you can maintain a vacuum in your tank you won't get leaks.

tankleaks.jpg

gvegastiger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Greenville, SC
I have a carto question. When I put a carto on my iPro I hear a lot of crackling and popping and I'm worried I'm burning it. I turned the voltage way down (it's a 2.8 ohm carto) but still hear it.

Thsi is my first experience with carto's so I"m worried I haven't filled it correctly, however when I add more than a few drops it leak out the bottom. What am I doing wrong?

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
the crackling and popping sound is normal, I think it is the liquid in contact with the coil boiling/vaporizing. Mine all do this, and with cartos lasting 2-3 weeks, it is definitely not burning.

When you add those extra drops, you are flooding the carto (more liquid than the fill can hold) and the liquid only has one place to go..

2.8ohm should run very well at about 4.7v and not burn (That should be right about the yellow mark on your dial)

My main love for the tank is that is keeps the carto filled to an optimal level without leaking, and no need to refill more than about twice a day.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
Ian, the 1" tank is for regular sized cartos (I use boges and Fusions) and the 1.5" tank is for XL cartos like the Fusion Megas.

Damn I wasn't paying attention..... Ordered 15 mega boges. Pretty sure those won't fit the 1" m1a1. Any idea how well 3 ohm cartos do on Ego batteries?

Maybe I'll just try to return them...... Or maybe I should just buy the larger tank

Last edited:

gtianz

ECF Veteran
Ahh, thank you Ian. Does that beautiful lady on your arm vape too? That's such a great pic :)

Thank you,

Yes, we have both been smokers 18+ years. 1/2 pack per day or so for the both of us. She's still smoking 1 or 2 per day but I did get her using ecigs. Hopefully she will stop with a little time.... she always said "I'll never quit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread