Newbie to ecf, but not to vaping~ Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo Holt

Jul 1, 2015
Akron, Ohio
Heyo all,
Names Jojo, just dropping my first post here to introduce myself and share my current setup.
:toast:
Been vaping on and off since around 2009- but just 6 months or so ago (after I finally went sub-ohm, learned how to DIY coils, rigs, etc. and now even juice lol) have I actually cut out analogs 100%. Still very happy to do so, and it took a hell of a lot of willpower for me to throw away the newports for good- but god does my body thank me every day, I swear!
Woo. Love finally being able to taste and smell everything so clearly again! Christ, I didn't even know I wasn't tasting or smelling all the world had to offer after smoking for years.. hahaha.
Anyways, man people have I gone and made a pretty fun hobby out of all this ....! Call me crazy but I really like messing with my coils and gear, trying new flavors and perfecting mixes, going down to the B&M store nearby to discuss juices with them guys, and upgrading when I can. Why I came here- figured I'd meet some fellow vape-enthusiasts.. lol. Always open to discussing great juice and equipment! I have a lot to learn still, this I'm sure of. So don't be shy.
As of right now, as we speak I am running a SMOK XPro M80+, w/ Kanger Subtank Mini (currently 0.17ohm Ni coil 500*F 41.7w) using StrangeClouds 6mg Root Beer Float juice. A mellow, reliable setup for computer/idle tv watching.
Thanks for reading, and vape on!
jojo

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Hello Jojo and welcome to ECF!...That said, you had to mention root beer float didn't ya!? I am now googling where the nearest A & W is...gotta have me a float now!
98c93955.gif

Jojo Holt

Jul 1, 2015
Akron, Ohio
~Hey ya'll, thank ya kindly for the warm welcome here, I really appreciate it~
So how's everybody gettin along?
Also shoot, if anyone feels like sharing this with me, then feel free: what's your current and/or favorite flavor juice(s)?? I'm curious! What about equipment too-do any of ya swear by any certain products, enough that you'd recommend them to a semi-experienced vaper? I am starting to go down the RDA route more and more I find as time goes by.. but still use my couple tanks for convenience/evenings at home and such, just wondering what your favorite gear is, and why.
All welcome to answer..would appreciate the :2c:(two cents)!

Hahaha Panorama, I swear I didn't mean any harm buddy.. :thumbs: some really good stuff... ahh man there's an oldschool A & W stand right down the road out here, actually something like a mile from the nearest b&m! so you know today I grabbed a bottle of the shop's new line StrangeClouds, picked rootbeer foat, and went and got an actual float from A & W! Haven't had one in ages, lol.. gotta grab ya one now that it's summer!

jojo

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Hahaha Panorama, I swear I didn't mean any harm buddy.. :thumbs: some really good stuff... ahh man there's an oldschool A & W stand right down the road out here, actually something like a mile from the nearest b&m! so you know today I grabbed a bottle of the shop's new line StrangeClouds, picked rootbeer foat, and went and got an actual float from A & W! Haven't had one in ages, lol.. gotta grab ya one now that it's summer!
Hey no harm done at all, just I needed a fix and the closest A&W is just under 2 hours away.:facepalm:

Jojo Holt

Jul 1, 2015
Akron, Ohio
Me too! Been vaping since the days when 650 mah eGo's were relatively new. Ahhh high school. Stealth vaping in English Class
Lol, yes I remember those days like it was yesterday! Haha athough when I was in highschool, it was Newport 100s in the bathroom or sneaking out the back door... Lol. :thumb:

Hey no harm done at all, just I needed a fix and the closest A&W is just under 2 hours away.:facepalm:
Awh, shoot Pan--phew 2 hours is a grip away my man! Next time you're in northeast ohio, shoot me a line and I'll take you over to get an alcoholic RB float, my treat, (even better than A & W's) from our local old-fashioned homemade custard stand "Pav's"! Way too good, can't even tell they're spiked-but they're strong! Lol

thank you kkiet and HANS WERMHAT (hahaha diggin' that username, I friggin' love 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'!!)

Vape on guys and gals!
Jojo

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Awh, shoot Pan--phew 2 hours is a grip away my man! Next time you're in northeast ohio, shoot me a line and I'll take you over to get an alcoholic RB float, my treat, (even better than A & W's) from our local old-fashioned homemade custard stand "Pav's"! Way too good, can't even tell they're spiked-but they're strong! Lol
Well if I ever get back Ohio way, the last time there was Mid Ohio(the race track) I will hit ya up. Strong drinks are good, even a necessity from my POV....I drink Tanqueray@94.5% by the tanker full....gonna take a few dollars to quench my thirst!
ef3b5f83.x50.gif

Jojo Holt

Jul 1, 2015
Akron, Ohio
hello fellow vaper!
heyooo! Always good to meet another vaper! :thumbs:

Well if I ever get back Ohio way, the last time there was Mid Ohio(the race track) I will hit ya up. Strong drinks are good, even a necessity from my POV....I drink Tanqueray@94.5% by the tanker full....gonna take a few dollars to quench my thirst! View attachment 468494
Pan- I think you and I will get along justtt fine. Hahaha. I'm right there with ya, strong drinks are always good! I'll drop some dollars, you bring the thirst along an we're all set lol. :party:

dcfluegel hello to you my friend. Thank you, glad to be part of the clan now!

^Well, almost I think.. need more posts I believe. Do not want to "rush" them though with useless information or w/e.

Do ya'll get many spamming companies--like all the start-ups I see popping up everywhere in the cities nearby, coming on here shilling/advertising and all that?
A store popped up in downtown Akron, they advertised like crazy-hyped up the place so much, had all these ridiculous deals that made ya think "huh? no way." So I go there, nobody even tries to help me or anything, sorta talking among themselves, so long story short I have this guy come up and he just shows right off the bat he doesn't know his .... from his elbows, or should I say an eGo from an Arctic? Lol. So ends up, of course, they only had one of each item (most, the guy said, weren't even for real) that was up for the wild price or some BS like that.. so idk. Hate the advertising blasted at me 24/7 since I'm right in the middle of like 4 major cities..

daleron Why thank you dal! I will, and I really appreciate the kindness.

Everybody's been real friendly here, I'm comfortable and it's very refreshing for a change! Thank you all kindly.
My momma always taught us 'treat others how you'd wish to be treated', ya'll remember that one, yeah? Well more and more these days I notice 'common sense' and 'manners' just fly out the window with so many.. a shame. A good forum is hard to find anymore. See a lot of punks everywhere I go, Lol. Online and off, anyone else? Or am I just too cynical..:smokie: hahaha. Happy this is a 'chill' group! Again thanks all.

Vape on my friends~!
:vapor:Jojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread