Newbie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie Cha0s

Feb 23, 2017
Maryland , USA
Hey all, I started vaping about a year ago . I won't bore you with the specs but I ruined it all in a time of extreme stress /depression. One cigarette turned into a pack, which made me forget bout' how great being free felt... my 9 year old keeps begging me to quit so I'm back..hopefully for good lol :]

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hi and Welcome- sorry you went back to cigarettes! I have been thru much stress myself and never went back to cigarettes- I have come to far with vaping to ever let cigarettes take over my life again! I quit a 30+ year cigarette addiction, by vaping and good ejuice and Will Power! I have not had a cigarette in over 2 years!
Glad you are trying vaping again!
Best of Luck!
Stay Strong and Vape On!

Reactions: daviedog

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Welcome to ECF! That stinks that you went back to cigarettes, pun intended, but feel free to "bore" us with your story. Maybe we can help you pick right up where you left off with some direction. What type of vaper are you? With the right set-up and e-liquid, and whole lot of determination, you may be able to quit those stinkies once and for all.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hey all, I started vaping about a year ago . I won't bore you with the specs but I ruined it all in a time of extreme stress /depression. One cigarette turned into a pack, which made me forget bout' how great being free felt... my 9 year old keeps begging me to quit so I'm back..hopefully for good lol :]

Hi, and I get it. I once stopped for 5 years (without vapes around at that time). I thought one evening "well, one cigarette is OK after all this time" at a bar (when you could still smoke inside). By the next day I was back to a pack and a half.

My daughter is a bit older than yours (OK, grown up now, I just choose to not accept that) and the happiest day was when she came home and saw me with a vape instead of a cigarette. She was ecstatic, and now buys me vape gear for presents.

Nitro747

Feb 21, 2017
Its a shame that you got back into cigs, its something that I think will unfortunately never let us go off completely. I'd suggest not to completely rely on vaping to switch to smoking, but finding another way around to work your stress out! I was passing through some very hard times last year, which made me a full addict to cigs... But I went to a psychiatrist, a psychologist, am doing the full threatment and it is much better now! I was still addicted to cigs though, because I had insomnia and some other problems, so I switched to vaping. The vaping plus the medicine and psychological treatment is helping me out a lot!

Also, try some activities like sports or games, maybe something with your daughter! Vaping can help quit cigs, but its never the sole reason for someone to quit. Good luck on your quest! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread