Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeMischief

Apr 21, 2017
Southsea
Hi guys! Just watching Billions Of Lives and thought I join
vape on ;)
It seems that A Billion Lives 'milkshake' has brought a lot of us here... I'm a newbie here too for exactly the same reason. It seems Olivers charms have won a lot of us over. The bravery of these film makers backing us and fronting the might of big tobacco/pharma/world governments etc is galvanising us. There is a battle coming up so feel free to add your voice to the movement. They are active on twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Please support them there as well if you can as they need us to rally round. Our disorganisation and silence is the oppositions greatest weapon. We need to support our fellow vapers globally and our friends in the US need our support the most.

JoeMischief

Apr 21, 2017
Southsea
Welcome, you've found a great place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He really has. Everyone is very welcoming here. I maybe should have given a shout out to our Aussie comrades too. Complete ban on ecig products down under. Twitter is a great place to get on it at the moment. People are getting their fight on. A lot of petitions etc you can sign at the very least to register your support in each country as people need our help. The final option is to maybe emigrate to the UK. Our own government run National Health Service recommends ecigs for cessation. The UK may well become the only safe place particularly as we have voted to exit from the European Union and their TPD rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread