• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Yes indeed.... let's face it, the poor bugger at least did some research before getting on this forum.
Thought of getting help, then kenna whack :-(

well to be fair, If he did look around a bit, he would have found it. Kanthal is probably the easiest thing you can find. At least it was for me. When i 1st started vaping, Kanthal was the first thing i found.

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Hi, any updates with the rules and regulations?
Don't think so. Source your gear silently, vape stealthily. I.e. Don't walk around orchard with a dripper to put clouds or ask openly in forums about local lobangs.

I've learnt that although vaping is harder here it is quite manageable with experience.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
Hi, any updates with the rules and regulations?

Rules are generally the same except that discussions on legal issues are allowed now. Direct names of authority/ organizations are ok too if you are not afraid of google listing your post & nickname on the its search results (when a random person search on a specific organization).

Sourcing of supplies, naming of local suppliers and discussions on shipping methods are strictly not allowed. Members will share with you in pm if they wanted to. The reason is to make this subforum 'uninteresting' to the authority and to sieve out the fake (spying) members.

Not all are fake but try not to share any sensitive info if you are unsure of a person's intention.

Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Up North
Hi, me just log in to say hi again to this community. Wow life sux man. I've quit smoking and vaping for nine months now. And recently starts to vape back due to a friend feed me a free bottle of the nectar. After that bottle finish well maybe I'll stop again till the supplies in. I'm a free man now without the ciggy craving. But once in a while the feeling of sucking something is there.

For those getting those legal stuffs like Kanthal wires, cottons, silica wick, batteries and charges, it's easier and you can order it anytime as it's legal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintstarx3

Apr 11, 2012
Singapore
  • Deleted by classwife

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
@Jonayk I'm probably not in the best position to recommend since I just started out myself but I've been reading a lot and followed ECF for a while.

Got a couple of friends who Vape as well and it seems that the Subox mini kit is a good starting point.

If u hunt hard enough, they can be had for around $80. Juice will be another $10~$30 depending on what you get.

Reactions: Godgivemevape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread