• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexter87

Feb 21, 2013
Singapore
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No sourcing here

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Guys, just a question. how do you change liquid? Like theres still a little bit of liquid left in the tank, but it seems like a waste to just throw it away. Do i just pour a different juice and continue vaping or do i just vape everything out first?
maybe you can drip the remaining liquid directly on the coils and take a couple more drags? lol

paulallender

Sep 13, 2015
We are starting a new thread for newbies as the old one had stale information.

To ease the new members, I'll be starting this thread with an FAQ. If you think anything should be added, feel free to lemme know.

Our location will not be stated explicitly. It will hereby be known as "local" or "here".

Getting Started
Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran | E-Cigarette Forum

Where do I get PVs or Juices here?
PVs and nicotine juices are illegal here. Anyone caught supplying them will face a fine of up to $5000.
No one is going to tell any tom, dlck or harry that walks into this forum such information.
Bear in mind that the authorities are watching. We are not being paranoid. They are watching.

So how do I get those information I need?
You can try the old threads, but chances are, those stores are all closed.
Now get yourself verified on ECF.
Click this :

How To Become A Verified Member | E-Cigarette Forum
Be active in the forums.
Let the veterans be sure that you are who you say you are. If any of them trusts you, they will give you the information you need.
Do not PM the veterans constantly, that will only cause you to be added to their ignore list.
And frankly speaking, there are no local stores right now. Zero. Nada. Nil.

Should I get them from across the border?
It is illegal to import any PV or juices. Do so at your own risk.

What about other countries?
It's best for you to check with any foreign suppliers if they are willing to ship here and what precautions do they take to ensure a successful delivery. Bear in mind that there are numerous members who got their package confiscated by the customs. Everything is at your own risk.Do not share any shipping information or precautions taken publicly.

So what the hell is this subforum for?
It's for us to talk about vaping as a local community. Not a place for you to get supplies.
I understand that many of you are new to the vaping scene and have no idea how sensitive the issue is. So I'm giving you an example.

Importing and sale of PVs and Juices. $5000 fine.
Vaping in Public. $500 fine.
Unlicensed importation of nicotine may land you with a $10000 fine under the Poisons Act.
More than 7 local suppliers have shutted down over the past 4 weeks. Some by the authorities, some for precaution.

This is how sensitive everything is around here. I seek your understanding and hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

I'm visiting the country soon, is it safe for me to bring my PV?

Under the current legislation, e-cigarettes are prohibited under Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act. Any "sales, distribution and importation" will result in a fine of up to S$5000 upon conviction and S$10000 for subsequent convictions. Usually the Custom Officers will warn you of it and you may have to throw your PV away.

To avoid having to throw away your funky PVs at the Customs, bring a cheapo set, pray for the best and plan for the worst.
Thanks for the info

Xrimo

Aug 22, 2015
Singapore
I was wondering if using the device infront of our electronic stuff like monitors, laptops are ok for the electronics? Cos vapor engulfs my monitor whenever I puff away while using the computer... and vapor is somewhat water right? sounds stupid I know.. but I don't wanna damage my stuff
yeah man it should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread