newish and need help with my DIY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanterASlayer

Jul 19, 2015
Hello, newer poster here so i hope im in the correct fourm. I diy Menthol, menthol cyrstals, PGA, as the flavor base 10%, , distilled H2o 10%, 100ml nicotine in VG, i adjust % per week, and VG the rest. I use a 2 to 1 mixture for the menthol crystals and PGA, 2 parts PGA to 1 part MC. For the life of me i can not get the menthol cryatals to stay mixed more than one day, unless im out in the heat all day, if i reduce the amout of flavor i can get them stay mixed but then my juice does not taste good or mentholy. Is there a step or process im not doing? I have researched everywhere, and there is not alot of info i can find. Any help would be soooo greatly appericated, thank you

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi!!!

You came to one of the right places and I will be more than happy to answer your question.

Menthol Crystals can be a little difficult. Especially when they are mixed with higher VG ratios. The best mix for menthol would be a 50/50 or higher PG. Lowering the amount of menthol crystals may help reduce it as well. When mixed with VG Menthol Crystals will recrystalize over and over again.

Another suggestion would be to make some menthol drops. Mix your Crystals with PG and melt them down to create a concentrated menthol flavoring. (35% crystals 65% PG) and use this to flavor your e-liquid.

I hope this helps...

Amber

PanterASlayer

Jul 19, 2015
Hi!!!

You came to one of the right places and I will be more than happy to answer your question.

Menthol Crystals can be a little difficult. Especially when they are mixed with higher VG ratios. The best mix for menthol would be a 50/50 or higher PG. Lowering the amount of menthol crystals may help reduce it as well. When mixed with VG Menthol Crystals will recrystalize over and over again.

Another suggestion would be to make some menthol drops. Mix your Crystals with PG and melt them down to create a concentrated menthol flavoring. (35% crystals 65% PG) and use this to flavor your e-liquid.

I hope this helps...

Amber
Thank you for the help Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread