Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I ordered mine a few days after it went on sale on the apollo website on pre order not realizing it is a special edition limited to 500. If the website took my order and my bank account has been charged, does that mean that I WILL be getting one of these special edition units or is there still a chance I will not get one of the 500 units? in other words, if you hit your 500 pre orders would the site stop taking orders?

sorry, this unit just really excites me and im hoping that since you took the cash i can rest assured i will get one after you get them in stock! hhahaha!!

Hey digunderground,

Yes you will be getting your Stainless vtube :) as soon as we have them in stock. If you have any questions please feel free to start up a chat online with one of our Rep's they well be happy to answer them for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Please forgive my attempt at humor.
I ordered a SS today from Apollo. Hope there was one still available and will be shipped when available. I presume my order was like a preorder and everything I need will be available when I get my Vtube kit.
I probably should have ordered other accessories but I don't even know what to order.

Hey Gimpy1261,

With out looking at your order if you pre-ordered the kit it well come complete the battery the SS vtube the charger and the drip tip and the 510 atomizer and the case.

If you think that you might want to check out the accessories go to the Apollo web site and open a online chat with our Rep's they can help you with any accessories for the Vtube. Like the the dual coil cartomizer or the dual coil tank etc... and because we have not shipped it yet we may be able to add it to your Vtube order

Last edited by a moderator:

Gimpy1261

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Ga. Down Under
Hey Gimpy1261,

With out looking at your order if you pre-ordered the kit it well come complete the battery the SS vtube the charger and the drip tip and the 510 atomizer and the case.

If you think that you might want to check out the accessories go to the Apollo web site and open a online chat with our Rep's they can help you with any accessories for the Vtube. Like the the dual coil cartomizer or the dual coil tank etc... and because we have not shipped it yet we may be able to add it to your Vtube order

thank you
Rob

Thank You Rob
I will do that. That is such a good feature on Your site. I'm looking at ordering a few more things to compliment my Vtube kit.
For right now I will have to go with what I have on order 30270.
I will try that first then look into getting some of Your other stuff.
Thanks for the quick reply!!!

Ed

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
^^^ What Panto911 said... do these have the same 2.5 amp regulator or has it been upped?? ** plz say its been upped, ill ove it either way, but that would be a market changer...

btw- THANK YOU ROB for answering all these questions, I know it means a lot to me and the ECF community! Also, thanks for bringing this awesome piece of equipment to market!

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hello all, the stainless steel version of vtube is a special deal Apollo did with the factory. As you know, it is really hard to manufacture the ss vtube, so we limit the quantity to only 500 (or a few more when possible). Because of the difficulties in production, we were told today the delivery date is delayed for 3 more weeks, so hopefully we can receive them by middle April and then ship to all of you who have pre-ordered. For those who can not wait, please contact our customer service reps and we can always refund you. The ss picture on our home page slide show was not done in proper lighting from the factory, so it might appear to be too shiny to be stainless steel, but you guys get the idea :) The Chrome version and ss version will look very similar but not exactly the same. The weight will also be different. Both have built-in ego adaptor.

The current is still at 2.5amp because it is safer to limit it to 2.5amp instead of running the risk of explosion at 3.0amp, according to the factory.

Thank you all for your interest and patience!

WyldRice

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Minnesnowta
Hello all, the stainless steel version of vtube is a special deal Apollo did with the factory...
The current is still at 2.5amp because it is safer to limit it to 2.5amp instead of running the risk of explosion at 3.0amp, according to the factory.
Thank you all for your interest and patience!

Thanks for the clarification and updates!
I vape 2.0 and 2.5 Ohms at around 4 volts- This should work fine with 2.5 amps! Right?

Placed order for the SS Limited! Can't beat Stainless Steel + Variable Voltage!
now the wait...

"Thank you for placing your order. Your order number is 30499"
:toast:
Cheers!

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
@bbulich -

The ego adapter ** should** allow you to use not only ego style attys like a ego-t tank (not that im jumping to do this) but should also allow you to use ego cones to "pretty" up attys or cartos you put on it. basically, you wont need 510 to ego adapter if you want to use ego specific items. It **may** give more of / a better juice well.

this is all guestimation so you might want to wait and hear from Apollo before you make a decision based on anything i said.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I hope that the delivery date gets pushed earlier, for the people that pre ordered. 2 delays is pretty unprofessional on l-riders part.

I absolutely agree. I "should" have had my stainless for 5 days already..Now another 3 weeks, but what choice do we have. I live very close to Apollo and was excited to review this thing.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hello all, we are sorry for the delay. The reason for the delay is the factory underestimated the difficulties in manufacturing the stainless steel, but they are doing their best and we are also pushing hard for earlier delivery. Of course we can refund you any time if you can not wait. Please just contact our customer service dept. Thanks!

panto911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
missouri
Honestly I dont even look at prices when looking for mods. This will be my 2nd VV tube. I just love the easy up and down buttons on it. The ProVari has one button? lol come on! The buzz pro has the wheel thing and that little power button? lol Please. Personally, I dont mind things taking time. If they rushed it, it might have defects or bugs. I just ordered the Stainless Steel mini. Good things come to those that wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread