Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Will these work with the vision/stardust cartomizers without adapter? Also do the batteries have to be flat top or will the others with the nub work too as I already have some?
Yes they will work on vtubes as long as they have 510 thread. The batteries need to be flat top. Thanks.

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
I noticed the limit on the ss tvubes went from 500 to now 1000. I'm wondering if there will be 2 batches or will the people that ordered early will have to wait till all 1000 tubes are manufatured? I mean we have been waiting 2 months for the 1st 500 ssvtubes to come... will we have to wait for another 500 tubes before we get ours?

carlton

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Albuquerque

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I noticed the limit on the ss tvubes went from 500 to now 1000. I'm wondering if there will be 2 batches or will the people that ordered early will have to wait till all 1000 tubes are manufatured? I mean we have been waiting 2 months for the 1st 500 ssvtubes to come... will we have to wait for another 500 tubes before we get ours?
They will be in one batch. Because of the strong interest for the ss, we negotiated with the factory to produce more for us and our customers. We totally understand the wait is a bit long and really appreciate your patience. If you have any other concerns please do not hesitate to chat with our customer service reps.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
ditto..... I was blasted in another forum for purchasing one of these.

So, I Need it to post pics, then hit someone over the head with it.
Did you get a sampler/demo of it Apollo? Please post pics or video of it ASAP

We will see if we can get a video to you guys asap :)

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York

sklammy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Tucson, AZ
So, do you know about the possible ship date too? =) they said 4-15 I'm just not sure if its 2012 or 2013. They already said it would probably go past 4-15, now with another 500 units probably mid May. Not trying to be a jerk that's my actual guess. It takes about 2 weeks to ship from china, so if they shipped today they would be past 4-15, and I'm pretty sure they have not shipped yet. If this indeed is the case it puts it around 3 month wait if you ordered in Feb. Ridiculous!!! Guess I'll preorder a copper unit too kill time. NOT! Good luck everybody I hope I'm wrong.

Quote from Apollo (So as a matter of fact, the delivery date may be further delayed for a few more days than 4/15. )

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
So, do you know about the possible ship date too? =) they said 4-15 I'm just not sure if its 2012 or 2013. They already said it would probably go past 4-15, now with another 500 units probably mid May. Not trying to be a jerk that's my actual guess. It takes about 2 weeks to ship from china, so if they shipped today they would be past 4-15, and I'm pretty sure they have not shipped yet. If this indeed is the case it puts it around 3 month wait if you ordered in Feb. Ridiculous!!! Guess I'll preorder a copper unit too kill time. NOT! Good luck everybody I hope I'm wrong.

Quote from Apollo (So as a matter of fact, the delivery date may be further delayed for a few more days than 4/15. )
Thanks for your post. We are on daily communication with the factory owner and do our best to push. We understand some people are getting impatient for the wait and so we offered to refund any time. Apollo and the factory are doing something that was impossible initially, but we are determined to produce real stainless steel vtubes no matter how hard and how costly it is. Shipping from China to California usually takes 4 days without customs issue. China and the factories are in a traditional Chinese holiday this week (Tomb-sweeping day), so this certainly does not help the delivery date. Patience please! Dream will come true in April/May 2012, not 2013!

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use to sell / ship Chinese Motorcycles all over the lower 48. I would love to see these buggers ship tomorrow but no matter how much the buyers complain it will not effect ship time at all. It only makes the stress level of the supplier & customer(s) increase.

Having dealt with the Chinese directly before, the last thing we want to do is try to "rush" them. Mind you, I'm not talking trash here but lets face it, These things are budget devices anyway. We don't want half Azzed budget devices to be the outcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread