Status
Not open for further replies.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I don't have a dog in this fight, but as a manufacturing/supply chain guy, I have to say: Manufacturing the "same" product from different material is more challenging than one would think. It's fair to speculate they might be having some issues getting the quality they want...if i was waiting, I'd hate it, but I'd prefer it over the alternative. :)

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hi all,

We have just added a new converter for the VTube.

With this new converter you can now use the Apollo T/Go atomizer and tank or the Apollo Extreme cartomizers to vape. So for those who have the Apollo T/go kit or have the Extreme kit cartomizers and have pre-ordered the VTube or are lucky enough to already have the VTube you now have many more ways to vape

Converter from 510 to 906, or Vtube to TGo

Enjoy

Last edited:

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
Converter?..... converter?..... I would like to enjoy my vtube rite now but its still in China. And the addition of 500 more makes me think the wait will be even longer. Depending on how this all turns out apollo will be lucky if they get my business back. I'm sorry but I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Yes I know I can get a refund but I'm 2 months deep and there's no goin back now.

sklammy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Converter?..... converter?..... I would like to enjoy my vtube rite now but its still in China. And the addition of 500 more makes me think the wait will be even longer. Depending on how this all turns out apollo will be lucky if they get my business back. I'm sorry but I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Yes I know I can get a refund but I'm 2 months deep and there's no goin back now.

I 100 percent agree, besides I paid 45 2 months ago, if I refund now they can sell for more money. Wounder if that's why they keep pushing the refund angle. But don't forget, as they said, there doing the impossible by creating a stainless steel mode :facepalm: Epic failure! PS any one else get an email from Apollo today asking to confirm your info. for newsletters?

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I agree that theyre doing something that nobody else has, but I don't think they should have even introduced it to the market without having a product in hand. If a company is taking pre-orders, it generally means they have a guaranteed date of arrival, but their date keeps "shifting"

Nothing about newsletters today.

sklammy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the newsletter reply, I left a post yesterday that was probably not well received and today I get that email. Anyway no offense but you do realize I was being sarcastic with the impossible remark? I can think of several SS mods off top of my head. And yes I understand its the first Vtube SS, a mettle tube is a mettle tube, its just a matter of retooling the production line. which can be very expensive. There is more to the story well just never know what. :2c:

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I must've not paid attention to what I was reading, but I see the sarcasm, no offense taken.

If I could afford it, I'd be using a provari. I understand that the SS vtube is an inexpensive mod, but paying money will always be making a purchase, and expecting a product in time afterwards.

I don't know what the story is behind it. A Rep told me that they have their own factories overseas. I'm not even sure who's producing this anymore. Either way, we all should have had one by now.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I don't know what the story is behind it.
The story is actually simple. 2 months ago, the factory said they have stainless steel version vtubes so we placed a big order, but then after 2 weeks they told us the stainless steel is not real stainless steel, instead it is chrome coated. It looks like stainless steel but is not real stainless steel. We told them that is not acceptable because we told our customers that it will be real stainless steel. We give them two options: cancel all our orders or give us real stainless steel vtubes. So the factory has been working really hard to work with their suppliers to fulfill their promise (or remedy their mistake) and produce the stainless steel vtubes for us. The fact is that it is really hard and costly to mass produce the stainless steel vtubes, thus the delays and they will only do it for Apollo! Please understand that we did not intentionally delay the release of stainless steel vtubes. We are doing our best to keep our promise of delivering real stainless steel vtubes.

If one can not wait any longer, we understand it and are always happy to refund your money (even plus some interest if you want).

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The story is actually simple. 2 months ago, the factory said they have stainless steel version vtubes so we placed a big order, but then after 2 weeks they told us the stainless steel is not real stainless steel, instead it is chrome coated. It looks like stainless steel but is not real stainless steel. We told them that is not acceptable because we told our customers that it will be real stainless steel. We give them two options: cancel all our orders or give us real stainless steel vtubes. So the factory has been working really hard to work with their suppliers to fulfill their promise (or remedy their mistake) and produce the stainless steel vtubes for us. The fact is that it is really hard and costly to mass produce the stainless steel vtubes, thus the delays and they will only do it for Apollo! Please understand that we did not intentionally delay the release of stainless steel vtubes. We are doing our best to keep our promise of delivering real stainless steel vtubes.

If one can not wait any longer, we understand it and are always happy to refund your money (even plus some interest if you want).

I totally understand and it would be cool to have a "limited edition" model even if it is a Chinese model. I just assume after all this they will have it down pat and go ahead and start making these for other vendors???/ Just a though. Either way, Its all good.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York

I understand, it's definitely not Apollo's fault. I just wish they would send out SOMETHING, maybe for earlier orders.

It would be nice to see a review, it would make the wait a little easier lol.

Is there any news on the video that you guys were going to request from the factory?

Yelsew Skraps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Texas Panhandle
I know that I am the only one that keeps looking at this thread pretending that I will see at any moment Rob post "they have arrived!!, shipping to commence immediately". I have been grabbing all the pictures I can and making screen savers out of them. But like I said I am probably the only one right? I remember this is what Christmas felt like around the October time frame for me 30 years ago.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread