Newsletters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
I remember hearing that as well - that newsletter's had stopped but would be coming back.
Can't recall,, if that was in 2011 or 2012 though. :blink:
Maybe with Facebook ( Which I DON'T and WILL NOT use), z they think it's no longer necessary??

I would love a short newsletter emailed to me! I rarely find out about sales until they're over - and I can't order unless the E-Liquid is on a good sale... :yawn:

NicholeP

ECF Veteran
We will be sending out a newsletter soon. To subscribe you will need to have an account. Once you register you can subscribe to the newsletter from your Dashboard. If you have any trouble you can call or email us and we can help you get signed up. 1-800-705-7013 or freedomsmokeusa@freedomsmokeusa.com

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
I've been a customer of FSUSA since 5 years ago, but I stopped buying since my last purchase in May 2014. Because you guys offer neither coupon code nor any high volume discount(eg. 120ml x1 is the same price as 30ml x4), it's very unlikely I'll buy from FSUSA again unless on sale. And since I never get notified about sales either I might as well just find another vendor. This is too bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread