• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEXT CENTRAL VIP Vape Meet 8/24/13 SATURDAY 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
NOTE: SATURDAY meet this month! AND we're back at Sun Up this month!
Sun Up Brewery (NOTE: This Location is subject to change when we find a new location!! )
322 East Camelback. Phoenix, AZ 85016 NOTE: I HAD THE ADDRESS NUMBERS WRONG... :facepalm: CORRECT NOW!
Website

BACK AT SUN UP YA'LL!

Time for good vaping buds, loads of clouds, good food and fun. Yeah, it'll probably be crowded but hey, as long as we're all together and vaping our arses off, IT'S ALL GOOD!

R I G H T!?

NOTE: We're still looking for a new venue for the Central Meets to accommodate our growing group (need space for 60+)! Please consider visiting a few places in this general area, talking to the Owner about vaping in the ENTIR
E place (our vaping in the outflow room was a problem at BlueWater... grrr so we're not going back!) and contact Vicky Mayhall with the info so she can go check it out more! THX!!

PUT-N-TAKE BOX: It'll be back! Bring liquids to put in. Want to try something in a box!? Take it home! Didn't like it? Bring it back!

RAFFLES! The 50/50 cash drawing tickets will be sold as usual (2 members split all monies collected from ticket sales) for what ever our vendors and members donate. Hit up your favorite local vendor to support our VIP meets! Have something used or new you can donate? It doesn't have to be a vaping item! Gift cards, a bottle of your own made DIY liquids with a recipe card attached, that ugly sweater Aunt Mabel gave you (well, maybe leave THAT one at home!).

VIP MEMBER VENDORS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO ATTEND AND/OR SELL AT VIP MEETS! Please contact Vicky Mayhall BEFORE the meet to confirm. All space 1st come/1st serve and only as available. Please plan on only using one table and if you can bring a folding table to use for stock.

Please RSVP! Hope to C U there!! ♥ - Hellen/VM (PM me with any questions, concerns or post in this thread!)

:vapor::toast::evil::vapor::toast::evil::vapor::toast::evil::vapor::toast::evil::vapor:

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
B
U
M
P
cuz Central Meet is this weekend! Woot!! I've got Evolv T-Shirts to give away at this meet! C U there!

best_saturday-300x295.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread