• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next WEST SIDE VIP Meet August 17, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
547695_10201448607593963_808934434_n.jpg

SATURDAY!!!
DATE: 8/17/2013
TIME: 1:00 - 4:00
PLACE: Barrel Grill & Modern Saloon. Barrel Grill
15703 N. 83rd Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85382

NOTE! THIS IS A SATURDAY MEET!

We're back at Barrel Grill for the West Side Chapter to get together, blow clouds, make new vaping friends and gather up the Westsiders!! Great food, drinks and great people to vape with! See Barrel Grill website for more info on location and menus!

PLEASE consider planning on having lunch at Barrel Grill in order that they continue to be happy to have us use their space for our VIP meets for FREE each month!

ALL VIP MEMBERS WELCOME no matter what area you live in!!

ALL VIP MEMBER VENDORS WELCOME! Please contact Vicky Mayhall to vend at the meet or if you have any questions.

DOOR PRIZES? Consider bringing something to donate for FREE raffle drawings. Have a killer DIY recipe? Consider donating a small bottle of your creation with an attached DIY recipe card!

PUT-N-TAKE BOX: It'll be back! Please bring liquids you tried and didn't like!

We usually have several of the "Weathermen" at the meet to help you wtih your RBAs and give you a tutorial or help you with your rebuild to make CLOUDS! Bring your supplies and plan to stay after the meet for a while to learn what it's all about!

Again, BIG thanks to "Chef" Richard Gonzales for getting us set with dates through December for this location!

For more info. on VIP meets and locations through the end of the year, see the Schedule under STICKIES at the top of our VIP Forum. Got a ? PM me!

C U all there! ♥ - Hellen/Vicky

:vapor::):toast::2cool::toast::):vapor:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
TODAY! Woot! No matter what "side" you live on, all VIPers are invited to come hang out!

Great food at Barrel Grill, please consider buying lunch to day to help support our use of this great place for our meets!

T-Shirt give away from Evolv!! The good guys at Evolv sent back my Darwin Twins, and also sent me 9 shirts in various sizes/colors to give away at our meets. I'll give 2 away at each meet (Central too!) until they're gone.

evolv.jpg

Put N Take liquid box (don't forget to bring your unwanted e-liquids to add to it and dig in it to find a new favorite!). YAYNESS!

MeetUp.jpg

C U There!

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread