1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Next WEST SIDE VIP Meet OCTOBER 20, 2013 1:00

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

Sunday meet dates are back!

DATE: OCTOBER 20, 2013
    TIME: 1:00 - 4:00
    PLACE: Barrel Grill & Modern Saloon.
    15703 N. 83rd Avenue
    Peoria, AZ 85382

Barrel Grill Website Link: Barrel Grill

NOTE! THIS IS A SUNDAY MEET!

VapeFest and ECC is over and it's FINALLY cooling off in the Valley but VIP is HEATING UP!
    We're back at Barrel Grill for the West Side Chapter to get together with old friends, make new vaping friends CHECK OUT VENDORS and gather up the Westside Vapers!! Great food, drinks and great people to vape with!
    See Barrel Grill website for more info on location and menus!

This month:
    Shop with our newest VIP Vendor Caius McNaughton of Victus Vapors! Meet Adam from Trend Vape, who'll be attending his first meet with us to get to know all you vapers!

RAFFLE! Free raffle ticket to all attending members, good for our drawings for great goodies donated by vendors and members.

PLEASE consider planning on having lunch at Barrel Grill in order that they continue to be happy to have us use their space for our VIP meets for FREE each month! We have a special happy hour menu provided by Barrel Grill, so prices are really reasonable!!!

ALL VIP MEMBERS WELCOME no matter what area you live in!!

ALL VIP MEMBER VENDORS WELCOME to come to the meets, but please contact Vicky Mayhall to schedule IF you are interested in selling at the meet or if you have any questions. Have a vendor you'd like to have at our meet? Invite them to join VIP and have them contact me!!!

DOOR PRIZES? Members, please consider bringing something to donate for FREE raffle drawings. It doesn't have to be vape related or new! Anything that someone would appreciate will be fun to have. Thanks!

Have a killer DIY recipe? Consider donating a small bottle of your creation with an attached DIY recipe card for the drawing!

PUT-N-TAKE BOX: It'll be back! Please bring liquids you tried and didn't like! Feel free to take home something out of the box to try out!

BIG thanks to Chef Richard Gonzales for setting us up with this great location! I'll be talking to him about doing a seminar for VIP members on DIY for the West Side meets... stay tuned!

For more info. on VIP meets and locations through the end of the year, see the Schedule under STICKIES at the top of our VIP Forum. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...231-2013-vip-all-areas-meeting-schedules.html

Got a ? PM me!

C U all there! ♥ - Hellen/Vicky

:vapor::):toast::2cool::toast::):vapor:

2. Hellen A. Handbasket

Bump for the week!

Don't forget to put it on your calendar!

3. davelog

davelog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Awesome. Sunny and I will be there, and I'm bringing a pal from work who got his VTR last week.

*edit: whoops, wrong thread. We'll be at the CENTRAL meet!

4. Grimjack

Grimjack Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can you send the VTR to the West Side Meet, I really want to see that beast :)

5. Hellen A. Handbasket

The weekly BuMp...

6. Hellen A. Handbasket

It's almost here!

I just confirmed that Caius of Victus Vapors will be there with lots of great stuff for sale (and maybe a little something for our door prize? You know I'll be asking, LOL).

I believe that Randy of The Vapor Pimp will be bringing some of his new liquids for sale as well.

Hot Rod Vapors will be there, but not vending. Use the 15% off coupon phxvip on a pre order sale and you can pick up of your order at the VIP West Side meet. Just order by 5 PM on Saturday and she will bring it to the meet on Sunday for you! ONLY GOOD FOR ORDERS BROUGHT TO THE MEET!

Should be a great time, as always!

Hope 2 C U there! <3 - Hellen/Vicky

7. Hellen A. Handbasket

Bump (see edit to the above info too!)

8. Hellen A. Handbasket

*yawns and spills coffee*

Bump for TODAY! YaY. See you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.