Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Cass,
Welcome to NHaler...The N/X Liquids are higher Mg content and the HV is really designed for Manual Battery units and HV devices as they tend to burn hotter and vaporize the flavor and nic better so that the absorption changes on the nic and the flavoring tends to get a burndt taste...If you are accustomed to higher nic liquids I would suggest you stick with the 24Mg liquids witha 510...Thanks
Drew

coxie22

Dec 16, 2009
Missouri
Drew, I just wanted you to know that I just finished ordering another 510 and some more juice from you just a few seconds ago. This was my third order in just over 2 weeks. I found out about this product and your website from a friend of mine at work and he told me that you were the best, and you are. I am already got 2 of my friends and my wife to try this product and they are already quitting smoking and it is all because of you. I just wanted to say thank you and tell you that you are the best, you make a difference in peoples lives, and I will always order from you.

Sincerely,

Justin Cox

indyxlt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2009
New England
Need some help here. I've read through all 51 pages of 510 posts and gathered some info. Tried some juices from a few vendors in my 901. Recently got a 5v mod and all of a sudden the juices taste different. For whatever reason, Drew's are the best (24mg), so I'm looking to order HV samples. Already like both Drewbaccos and Raspberry Frappucino. The Orange Lung seems to be the biggest change with 5v (for the better).

My allotted 10 samples so far are;
Drewbacco
Drewbacco 2
Marlbro
Virginia
Blueberry Crumble
Blackberry Cream
Grape
Pear
Black Cow
Sleepy Tea (it really works?)

Four tobacco flavors as I look for the closest to analogs. The other choices are based upon reviews in this thread. Not looking for too sweet. For comparison, one of my favorites on my 901 was JC Black Cherry. Not quite so good on the 5v though.

What do you think? Am I on the right track with my choices?

As always, thanks for the help folks.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Looks pretty eficient to me...You may want to try the Kent though as that seemd to be a fav of most tobacco lovers...The Sleepy Time Tea has Melotonin, Damianna , Valerian Root and Skull cap herbs in it...These are all known for relaxation...The Nic is only 8 Mgs as well...Thanks for your interest in my products and please stop back in and let us know how you like them...
Drew

indyxlt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2009
New England
OK, it's a choice between Black Cherry Soda and Blackberry Cream. Which should it be?

I know, get both. I would but laid off and living (fairly comfortably) off my wife. The saving grace is that I'm home to get the mail while she's at work!

Kent is in.

Never mind. I'm getting both.

Last edited:

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I just get the regular postage and I am amazed at how fast it gets here. I am in New Mexico and it seems like I always get my stuff a couple of days after I place the order.
Does that mean if I ask for the expedited shipment you would deliver yesterday?

LOL Drew's shipping is fast, expedited must arrive at your door right after you push the place order button!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread