NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
Wow, so the 12 mg actually has more flavor and vapor then the 24 mg? I have 510's and a 510 PS PT. I'm loving the PT so much I probably need the 12 mg so I don't OD!

I added some of the new 12mg juice to my order yesterday because I'm pretty sure that I have been ODing, esp. at night. I'm hoping I'll sleep better if I'm not so 'nic'd up'. Easpecially when I have my new 510 from Drew TOMORROW!!!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Hi! New here but have been lurking for a while. So the high voltage juice will work ok with a regular 510 or penstyle? Been wanting to order from Drew for awhile but no clue where to start on juice. (he has a lot) lol
I need help!
I LOVE the juice in my 510!!!
I am going to try in my 901 as soon as I find my charger and I cleaned my j118 atty today to try on that. I finally dripped into a green cart and kr808 cart tonight so I will be coming back and telling you a bot more about the HV 555 juice!
The RY4 is my absolute fav from Drew, next in line would be virginia or camule if your looking for a good tobacco taste. Cafe Mocha is great another to die for flavor is the Raspberry frappachino. Vanilla is great, I can absolutely say that he is true to his flavors, what you read is what you taste, his flavors are strong but not in anyway overpowering! (in my opinion) hope this helps =)

fier

May 24, 2009
IN
I LOVE the juice in my 510!!!
I am going to try in my 901 as soon as I find my charger and I cleaned my j118 atty today to try on that. I finally dripped into a green cart and kr808 cart tonight so I will be coming back and telling you a bot more about the HV 555 juice!
The RY4 is my absolute fav from Drew, next in line would be virginia or camule if your looking for a good tobacco taste. Cafe Mocha is great another to die for flavor is the Raspberry frappachino. Vanilla is great, I can absolutely say that he is true to his flavors, what you read is what you taste, his flavors are strong but not in anyway overpowering! (in my opinion) hope this helps =)

Thanks! Took the plunge and just placed my order, didn't see the Cafe Moca :( but ordered a few others to try. Can't wait to get them.

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Drew I just tried the Blueberry Crumble High Voltage liquid, and I have a complaint. You should make it a 60ml minimum purchase because it is that good!!! Its so good, that I have to be careful because I am not letting my atomizer cool down!! And thank you so much for the extras, I tried them all and they are all awesome, the vanilla, the HV RY4 is almost my favorite, but the blueberry crumble is the shizzz. The vanilla rose was a nice vape, something different. And as always, the Pear Lung is to die for, tastes just like taking a bite out of a real pear. Thanks again Drew, Super satisfied customer here. :D

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Blueberry Crumble.. does it taste lie blueberry coffee cake or what.. I almost rdered today but didnt feel like bothering Drew again today to ask what else is in it..lol poor thing! Please tell us.. I am truely amazed with this juice and order more today.. vanilla and more Ry4! I am going nuts in vapor with my green cig carts on the KR808.. such a fabulous treat!!!

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Blueberry Crumble.. does it taste lie blueberry coffee cake or what.. I almost rdered today but didnt feel like bothering Drew again today to ask what else is in it..lol poor thing! Please tell us.. I am truely amazed with this juice and order more today.. vanilla and more Ry4! I am going nuts in vapor with my green cig carts on the KR808.. such a fabulous treat!!!

Hi NeedVapor. The blueberry crumble tastes like blueberries with a hint of vanilla. The first initial puff after topping off, it tastes just like sweet blueberries, and then has a combination of blueberry and vanilla under tones for the next puffs. The High Voltage fluid burns much more slow, so you dont have to top off as much, and the atomizer does not get as hot, which is great cause you dont have to take as many breaks to let the atty cool down. Same with the RY4 High Voltage. The vapor is great, I would rate it an 8 out of 10. The throat hit I would give a 9 out of 10. The flavor is perfectly balanced.

If I would rate it, base upon favoring it over the other 50 bottles of juice I own, I would give it a 10 out of 10. Another favorite found from Drew at Nhaler. I might have to spend a lot of money trying to find my favorites, but when I come across one like this, it makes it all worth while. Thanks Drew.

I can truely say that I havent really experienced my Prodigy untill I tried this juice.

Nice work Drew and everyone at Nhaler. Kudos to all my friend.

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Bravo!! That was excellent..lol
I quess Blueberry crumble is next on my list along with the 2 new flavors.. I can wait to try that almond joy!!
I dont have a prodigy.. I am saving now for Drew's MOD =) I cant wait!!
But I do have to tell you that the vapor on my 510 also is just Rockin.. I feel bad for all my other juices now.. I need them all in high voltage!! I guess I willl just have to top off my other juices with a drop of the high voltage for now...

Dark Angel

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Newcastle, WA
Has anyone tried the peanut butter cup? Peanut butter cups were my second vice next to analogs and to get them both at once... whoooo hoooo!!! 12 will be my next step so somebody tell me!!!
I have some peanut butter cup on order. should have it here by weds. will let ya know what i think of it :)

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Yeah, I got the 12mg High Voltage Blueberry Crumble, RY4 and Vanilla. They all are perfect, no complaints. Great flavor, great throat hit and Vapor, and it also feels like the atty does not get as hot compared to regular liquid. Its good for non stop vaping because the mg is low. Before I was trying to vape 24mg in my Prodigy, and would take 2-3 puffs and set it down for an hour. H

Roses

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Georgia, USA
I got my HV in the mail today... the RY4 and the 555. Vaping the 555 as we speak... I've been vaping Ruyan direct RY4 for a couple weeks now, so I wanted a fresh flavor.
Very nice juice, very full-bodied flavor, nutty and sweet like 555 is supposed to be... doesn't seem to get that hot burn washout I get with the normal Chinese juice in my 510.
I'm sold, you have a new customer!

Roses

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Georgia, USA
I have read that the 510 atty burns a bit hotter then most of the other e-cigs, so in essence, I think it's really similar to a higher voltage unit with a lower temperature burn on the atty.
It had really been bothering me how much taste I'd lose with my 510... I have a 901 I use very occasionally, and it really ...... me off how the same juice could taste so completely different between the 901 and the 510... your HV eliminates that.
More flavors plz!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread