NHaler High Voltage Juice, USA made Juice and Updates

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 18, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I have most of these flavors with Doublers available now....Come and get em gang!!!!
    Drew

2. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

Another liquid review...
    Drew

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  4. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Uhmmm!!!! Im heading over to the shelves now for some of that Creamsicle...You reminded me!!!
    Drew

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I read this and had to open a bottle up...That was 2 days ago and Im still vaping it!!!
    Drew

6. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    The French Vanilla Coffee is really good. I also like the Peach Blast.

7. catcat

catcat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    WA
    I see this is an old thread. However, can you tell me what this mod was? I'm ready to purchase two different types. Thank you.

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi,
    Im guessing your asking about the Tekkeon which I no longer sell but I will have its predecessor in the middle of next week...Check it out...
    The Darwin
    Thanks
    Drew

9. Nahoo

Nahoo Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Dirty jerz
    hey drew i ordered some 10mg juices from you and they dont seem to be enough i am a 2 pad smoker the flavors are awesome just need more nic please help!!!!

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey,
    I do sell DIY stuff to kick up the liquids you currently have...
    Liquids - Unflavored DIY and MIX Only

Here is the calculator that I use for smaller mixes...
    eJuice Recipe Calculator

Also should you find you think you might want to try some STRONGER flavor you could try these...They are flavor doublers...
    Flavor Doublers

Or you could just try some of the premixed higher strengths that I sell, if you dont want to start mixing and experimenting with strengths and flavors...
    Liquids - Nhale/Xhale - Nhaler

Thanks,
    Drew

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Also Im not sure which device you are using , but you might want to increase your voltage or try some of the Low Resitance gear I sell to simulate a higher voltage. Thanks again,
    Drew

12. Nahoo

Nahoo Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Dirty jerz
    thx for the quick reply.......order comin your the best

13. Nahoo

Nahoo Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Dirty jerz
    i actually got a 502 kit at a flea market with your card in it.......and then ordered liquid from your site

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Cool....Thats a 510 kit...I just noticed you are here in Jersey...Duh...That should make for quicker shipping times!!!! We process orders twice a day during the week so you should be knee deep in Higher Nic liquid in no time!!! Thanks
    Drew

15. Nahoo

Nahoo Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Dirty jerz
    lol my bad........thats awesome i cant wait i am fast becoming a huer for this stuff!!!!!!

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Here are some new flavors that I just put up...These are some tobacco and Capucinno/Expresso mixes I really love and have been working on keeping them subtle....I sort of want people to say "What is that flavor?" "I cant put my finger onit , but its good"...
    Check em out Im sure people will love these...
    There are Drewbacco 4 and Tropicoffee in the HV line
    HIGH VOLTAGE Liquid 12Mg 30ml Plastic Dropper Bottles

Then there is Drewbacco 3 which is in the Nhale/Xhale line.
    30ML Nhale/Xhale Liquid

Thanks and Enjoy...
    Drew

17. Mmc

Mmc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2010
    Michigan
    I wish there was descriptions on your website about the different flavors. I really like the pomogranite lung juice.

18. Boodle

Boodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Started vaping 4 months ago (not an analog since). I've bought hundreds $ in juice but one is my GO TO: Nhaler's HV Vanilla Custard is so far beyond any other juice I've tried - it's crazy! The taste is delicious - not sickly sweet. I get the 3 bottle 30ml deal for $43 ordered that 3x so far. I'd buy bigger bottles if you made them. Best juice on the planet IMO. Loving vaping it in the new LR dual catomizers I got from Nhaler. Great product. Fast shipping. Dependable. Thanks, Nhaler! :)

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just got more Echo carts in!!!! Black and Stainless Steel (polished Chrome Look) in Kr808 connection and 510.
    I think they are calling these Echo E type but not positive. They do work on the Riva and Ego batts that I have tested them on.
    Great flavor and vapor so far just like the Igo and all the other horizontal coils carto I have used. They hold just over 3ml of liquid and require a slow drip fill or a syringe method.

The Echo Cartomizers

Im pretty sure these are the cheapest around. Dont forget save5 for an additional 5% off. Thanks
    Drew

20. househippie

househippie Full Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Ocean Grove
    I just got the Vanilla Custard and it is seriously yummy! I literally gave myself a headache chain vaping because it tasted so good. I've been hooked on Drewport for a few months now but I think I have found a new all day flavor.