Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Gary,
No I think with the higher volts, specifically the Prodigy, you are actually vaporizing MORE of the nic , and thats why I designed this with a lower nic, based on the higher nic absorbtion potential of the Higher Voltage mods... I was testing this initially with a Prodigy, The GG, and a couple different variable volt mods.
Drew

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
I have tried both the peanut butter cup and the r4 hv juices now. love them both. i am vaping with a 510 and the flavors are outstanding :) i still have vanilla and 555 hv juices to try, but i am seriously having a hard time putting down this peanut butter cup it is so good

Whoo Hooo!!! Thank you!! Peanut Butter Cup HERE I COME!!! Now Drew, can you get some Oreo and Chips Ahoy:p

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
It is amazing.. I didn't get the peanut butter cups but def on my next order. It is very hard to vape with anything else for me at this point and I do LOVE all my nhaler liquid but I have been dripping on top with the HV =) The amount of vapor and flavor and being 1/2 the nicotine just blows me away! :thumbs:
More flavors more flavors..LOL!!!
I also keep saying I am going to do a video review.. that will be coming by this weekend the latest!

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
After a full day of almost continuous vaping with the HV liquid on my SB one thing I can definitely testify to is the atomizer runs cooler. I can vape almost twice as long before I have to put it down due to it getting hot. I know this has something to do with the formulation for working with the higher voltage pv's and I have a prodigy but I notice a distinct difference in time on the SB. The vapor production is also about twice as much as with other liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread