Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
All I can say is YOU DA MAN!!!!

I was not really liking my new 6v mod until today when I opened my package from Half Measures....

This high voltage juice is great. I don't know what you did to help it but it works. I have a .... load of juices that all just burn up at 6v. They were OK at 5v but I was looking for just a bit more. Aren't we all? So I decided to see what all the buzz was about with this HV juice... I have found my new morning vape with the French vanilla Coffee.... wow that's tasty. And the mushroom clouds are huge at 6v. Finally a flavor that doesn't just burn up... The RY4 is still RY4 but with a monster hit. Have three more to try later but I am sure they are all just as good.

The problem I have with 3.7 is I have to take these real long drags to feel like I took a puff... But with 5 and 6 v mods I can take a short puff and get a good one... That simple. The problem jumping from 5 to 6 volts is drastic. There is a fine line there or a sweet spot as some like to call it. Drew has moved the sweet spot up a notch with these HV juices.

I'm sold... My next juice order will definitely be this HV juice... Now to decide which flavor.... too many to choose from... hmmm..

Thanks Drew for the lightening fast shipping, creating a great juice line, and the freebies are always welcome too.

samysam1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Newbee here again. All this is a bit confusing for me. I'm getting more familiar with the ecig models out there, but never heard of different voltages till I read this thread. I imagine this depends on the size of the battery. Are the higher volt ecigs the big models like the Screwdriver and Janty Stick? Web sites don't mention voltages on their models I don't think. Never noticed anyway. Can anyone give me an idea of the voltages for the smaller ecigs like the 510 as an example? Thanks.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Hi samysam13...
I really am unsure of the voltage on the manual 510 battery but I do KNOW this.. my 510 manual battery puts out more than 3x the vapor with the HV juice.
I am patiently awaiting Drew's MOD the Xhaler to come out.. well sort of patiently..LMAO!
His mod will allow the different voltages in the batteries depending on which you choose to use.. I cant wait for it to be released.. soon!!!!
I am sire someone on this thread knows the excact Mahs of the battery... I dont..LOL

samysam1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Hi samysam13...
I really am unsure of the voltage on the manual 510 battery but I do KNOW this.. my 510 manual battery puts out more than 3x the vapor with the HV juice.
I am patiently awaiting Drew's MOD the Xhaler to come out.. well sort of patiently..LMAO!
His mod will allow the different voltages in the batteries depending on which you choose to use.. I cant wait for it to be released.. soon!!!!
I am sire someone on this thread knows the excact Mahs of the battery... I dont..LOL

Thanks needvapor. I am figuring that the smaller ecigs must have the lower volt. I've been researching different models. Don't have one yet even though I'm waithing on a cheap priced one I ordered to try. From what I've seen so far, I am very tempted to get the 510 with the manual battery. They have a really good price for a kit that includes 2 of everything except for the charger. Plus you can get a charging box too. It's at E-cigarette-Mart and sells for $29.99 US.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Planning on trying some of Drew's juices. Only I don't know how well these will cross the border. I'm in Canada. Heard good things abouth the health juices./QUOTE]
hmm not sure about this but did you email drew at the addy I replied to you with? ask him.. he is very very nice! bac up thread to page prior =)
as far as price.. you get 2 of everything at Nhaler also for a few extra dollars and it includes 2 smapler of juice and takes less than a few weeks (as mentioned supplier) to get it! =)

samysam1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Planning on trying some of Drew's juices. Only I don't know how well these will cross the border. I'm in Canada. Heard good things abouth the health juices./QUOTE]
hmm not sure about this but did you email drew at the addy I replied to you with? ask him.. he is very very nice! bac up thread to page prior =)
as far as price.. you get 2 of everything at Nhaler also for a few extra dollars and it includes 2 smapler of juice and takes less than a few weeks (as mentioned supplier) to get it! =)

I already talked to Drew via email. Very prompt. He said they don't often ship to Canada but can make arrangements to do so. No matter, I still worry a lot about Customs. If they seize your stuff, they don't even notify you and you're out the money. Buying from Canadian suppliers eliminates that risk, but they are a lot more expensive. Plus, not many Canadian suppliers here.

samysam1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Ontario, Canada
hmmm, exactly what makes this high voltage juice? does it just heat up cooler, or did u add much more flavoring or VG or what? or is it a secret hehe...

Hi Joker. I'm in Canada too but have no experience yet. I'm wondering where you order your supplies from? Have you had any problems with stuff crossing the border? Want to know as the border issue really worries me.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Newbee here again. All this is a bit confusing for me. I'm getting more familiar with the ecig models out there, but never heard of different voltages till I read this thread. I imagine this depends on the size of the battery. Are the higher volt ecigs the big models like the Screwdriver and Janty Stick? Web sites don't mention voltages on their models I don't think. Never noticed anyway. Can anyone give me an idea of the voltages for the smaller ecigs like the 510 as an example? Thanks.

The voltages for almost all stock e-cig batteries is 3.7, though fully charged they usually push a little more than that. This includes the 510 which actually kicks a little harder (more vapor, throat hit) than a bigger model like the 801. Battery size is more related to battery life - how long you can vape between recharges.

The technical side is that different atomizer have different resistances. The resistance on the 510 atty is a little lower than say, a 901, so it gets hotter, vapes better, and unfortunately runs the battery down faster.

If you want a 510 (my favorite!), you can't do better than Drew's kit which includes the PCC to keep your batts charged. You'll need it.

The custom mods like the prodigy, and Drew's VERY SOON :D to be released XHALER, can be run at 3.7, 5, and even 6 volts. They kick very hard at the higher voltages, but are definitely not for everyone.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I'm in north-central Wisconsin - how close are you? ;)

I already talked to Drew via email. Very prompt. He said they don't often ship to Canada but can make arrangements to do so. No matter, I still worry a lot about Customs. If they seize your stuff, they don't even notify you and you're out the money. Buying from Canadian suppliers eliminates that risk, but they are a lot more expensive. Plus, not many Canadian suppliers here.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The custom mods like the prodigy, and Drew's VERY SOON :D to be released XHALER, can be run at 3.7, 5, and even 6 volts. They kick very hard at the higher voltages, but are definitely not for everyone.

You are right about that... They are not for everyone. Be prepared to spend about two hundred by the time you get all the batteries and adaptors and whatever...( I think I saw a post by Drew saying his will be in the 80 dollar range though) The mods at 5 and 6 volts kick out some serious vapor and you don't need those long puffs. I can take a two or three second inhale and get a huge cloud of vapor. The taste is different as well. Then there is the juice consumption at high voltage also... I am dripping almost 5ml a day... That's a lot of drops... because the more vapor the more liquid it takes..So if you like carts then you won't like the high voltage. They just can't keep up.

samysam1313

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Ontario, Canada
The voltages for almost all stock e-cig batteries is 3.7, though fully charged they usually push a little more than that. This includes the 510 which actually kicks a little harder (more vapor, throat hit) than a bigger model like the 801. Battery size is more related to battery life - how long you can vape between recharges.

The technical side is that different atomizer have different resistances. The resistance on the 510 atty is a little lower than say, a 901, so it gets hotter, vapes better, and unfortunately runs the battery down faster.

If you want a 510 (my favorite!), you can't do better than Drew's kit which includes the PCC to keep your batts charged. You'll need it.

Hi lotus. Thanks for that info. Helps clarify things. Nice to know about the differences on atomizers too. Makes sense. I thought the only difference was in the quality. Thanks for the education. Guess I'm on the right track with the 510. Pretty much decided that's the one for me. Only, I can't seem to register on Drew's site. Doesn't seem to be set up for Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread