Status
Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
graphics-3d-smileys-866985.gif Now that's what I'm talking about...of course if you sang them and put them to music or made a video that would be awesome too! Keep it coming guys!!! Many prizes to be had!

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
I like it!...I was wondering, is that a pic of Drew? View attachment 161491

if it turns out that the hand he was ealt in the avatar was a dud then yeah i could imagine him looking very much like the "i hate christmas " face. but then when dealt a bad hand we would all look like that haha :D

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
HAHAH! the irony is when you open it the damn box is wrapped in what looks like a chastity belt. ironic because of why i clicked on your link so fast... ho ho ho

*edit * awesome flash lol. i think theres a lot more people out there ( myself included, well with the wieght at least) ho can relate to this :p

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I've been holding this one under my garter just a'waitin' for the right time to bring it back out.

Merry Christmas to Drew and all the Nhaler crew!

View attachment 161529

SantaDrew Baby

EDIT: Moved it so hope this shows up... LMK? :)
Play Flash Full Screen is best-est!

Thank Goodness somene finally got a true pic of my body!!!! I declare an instant winner!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I've been holding this one under my garter just a'waitin' for the right time to bring it back out.

Merry Christmas to Drew and all the Nhaler crew!

View attachment 161529

SantaDrew Baby

EDIT: Moved it so hope this shows up... LMK? :)
Play Flash Full Screen is best-est!

WOW...I'm speechless...all I can say is...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! dancing-turkey.jpg

sledding-smiley-emoticon.jpg Congratulations CalamityJan!!! sledding-smiley-emoticon.jpg

And we're off!!! You are the first preliminary prize winner

Here is a list of products you can pick from. You may pick 3 colors of 1 of these products.
Email dgliem00@gmail.com (2 zeros after dgliem) with the link of the product you have picked, your 3 color choices, your screen name, real name and address.

ALL ON SALE NOW AT NHALER

EGO Cone Drip Shields
510 Colored and Twisted Dual Coil Jumbo Cartomizers
510 Jumbo 3.5mL Cartomizers
306 Contoured Aluminum Drip Tips
Versatile Contoured Twisted Drip Tips
306 Contoured Long Colored and Twisted Drip Tips
510/901/808/N100 Contoured Aluminum Drip Tips
801 Whistle Tip Drip Tips

present-giving-smiley-emoticon.jpg It seems that Santa has visited our shop early! Starting tomorrow every order from Nhaler will be sent out with a wrapped gift, for you from us, as a token of our appreciation!
Thank you for all of your patronage and tell all your cool friends to come and visit us at Nhaler!

Now, let's get creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread