Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
WOW...I'm speechless...all I can say is...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! View attachment 161548

View attachment 161549 Congratulations CalamityJan!!! View attachment 161549

And we're off!!! You are the first preliminary prize winner

Now, let's get creative!

YeeHaw...... that's just totally awesome!! View attachment 161561

Y'all musta known I was in desperate need of some fancy driptips so what a perfect Nhaler gift!!! How 'bout I just add them to my regular order to save time and shipping?

Of course, with a bod like SantaDrew's to work with I had an unfair advantage................ ;)

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
2zpjebk.gif

Congrats. CalamityJan!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Starting today we will be including a pre-wrapped random Gift with every order!!!!
Now please understand these are small gifts and are really just to express our appreciation, so don't be disappointed if you don't get a Diamond Ring!
We just wanted to do something different this year!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you and yours may be celebrating!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Starting today we will be including a pre-wrapped random Gift with every order!!!!
Now please understand these are small gifts and are really just to express our appreciation, so don't be disappointed if you don't get a Diamond Ring!
We just wanted to do something different this year!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you and yours may be celebrating!

What, no diamonds??? But, but, but............ would you consider emeralds. rubies, or buffalo horn? ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread