NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
First off.. Drewbacco is great.

I give the old “here, take this out for a ride” and then I have to rip it out of their hands to get it back.

Nice work Drew.

I just got 3 brown batts and they are different.

When they charge the tips stay red and never go out, the tip dims as they charge.

At first I thought they were all defective, but evidently not so.

One stayed bright red even when the charger went green.

When I hooked up a cart it went flame on and I had to remove the cart to shut it down.

After it drained, I recharged it… same deal, it stayed bright red while charging.

So far it has been working well on the second attempt and is cutting out as it should.

The short brown is also longer than all the other 808 short batts with good longevity with my brutal style of vaping.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Alpha; They are charged when the charger turns green & the tip is still red.

I am on the 3rd cycle with one of the new browns and its working well.... wall charger only so far for charging.

Kind of freaked me alittle too at first.:confused:

Im not known to be conservative, so I just started hammering down with them.

So far so good.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've been enjoying my last order all day.

Drewbacco - light, refreshing, not sweet and good for when you're looking for a nic fix but don't want a slap in the head.

Drewbacco 2 - slight tap on the head ;-) Very nice, a bit more complex flavoring - bright, tasty, but not sweet - which is a nice change.

Pumpkin Pie - you nailed another one - nice pastry back flavor

Super Menthol - name says it all - thanks for adding that to the arsenal

Kent - :oops: I'm honored :D This may be the closest to a cigarette I've tasted without the nastiness, a bit of a throat hit even at 12mg. I never liked Kent cigarettes, I'm liking this juice. The dekang Kent was in the top 15, this rates higher. Need more time with it.

Vanilla Caramel - still judging this one - fired up on cart on top of something else - peach - tasted good with that. Caramel and coffee are two tough flavors.

Thanks for the samples and bag! Both will get used.

Kent C

DiaperGravy

May 15, 2009
Any opinions as to which flavors have the strongest feel? Right now I am focused on finding something with susbtantial throat hit / overall feel.

The 36mg cheap chinese stuff was good in that aspect, but since that strength isnt available most places anymore and desiring to cut down on the nic anyways, trying to find the same feel in 24mg. For the most part I'm in the same sort of situation as giving a full flavor smoker a weak light or even ultralight to smoke if you know what I mean.

I've picked up 3 bottles of HV for the chuck, and 2 of the 24mg stuff for the regular 510. Each flavor has a little bit different level of kick to it. For example with the HV, RY4 > black raspberry & cream > Marlbro, and with the 24mg coffee >>> mrlbro as far as that aspect goes. Out of them all, I would say the 24mg coffee is the clear winner. Therefore makes me wonder out of all those flavors available if there are any that have particularly good kick to it. Perhaps if Drew is ever trying to dream up new flavors or variations in the future, maybe he could entertain a flavor/blend more focused on getting a strong kick then actual flavor.

Otherwise love the juice. Def will be back for more. :cool:

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
Any opinions as to which flavors have the strongest feel? Right now I am focused on finding something with susbtantial throat hit / overall feel.

The 36mg cheap chinese stuff was good in that aspect, but since that strength isnt available most places anymore and desiring to cut down on the nic anyways, trying to find the same feel in 24mg. For the most part I'm in the same sort of situation as giving a full flavor smoker a weak light or even ultralight to smoke if you know what I mean.

I've picked up 3 bottles of HV for the chuck, and 2 of the 24mg stuff for the regular 510. Each flavor has a little bit different level of kick to it. For example with the HV, RY4 > black raspberry & cream > Marlbro, and with the 24mg coffee >>> mrlbro as far as that aspect goes. Out of them all, I would say the 24mg coffee is the clear winner. Therefore makes me wonder out of all those flavors available if there are any that have particularly good kick to it. Perhaps if Drew is ever trying to dream up new flavors or variations in the future, maybe he could entertain a flavor/blend more focused on getting a strong kick then actual flavor.

Otherwise love the juice. Def will be back for more. :cool:

Raspberry Frapp is tasty and has a good throat hit, definitely one of my faves.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You asked for it...CHEAPO STARTER KITS BACK IN STOCK!!!!

KR808D-1 Cheapo Starter Kit 2 Batteries, Universal wall USB Charger with
4 Cartomizers
The Color of Batteries and Stength, Flavor of Cartomizers will be what is available at that time...Marlbro 18-24, Menthol 18 Colors Blue , White, Silver, Black, and Brown

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Drew i love the new Huckbacco. my main all day vape is DB 1 then Huckbacco is 2nd in line. just love it. Hurry up and make a 30ml so i can buy it right after new years. Decent TH and lots of vapor on my greencig carts. I also added some 60mg in the bottle cause i want a harder TH. used them on the KR808 and 901 and 801 as well. Best taste and vapor is greencig carts and green cig battery. i do not use the Xhaler when i vape with my greencig carts as they do best at 3.7 v and my greencig battery i think has a bit more power than the reg batteries. i could be wrong. yes Hulkbacco is a keeper. it does vape nice on the KR808 801 and 901 also and using the Xhaler @ 3.7 and 5 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread