Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
3 30ml for $43, makes it $14.33 per bottle. So far so good but what is the mg on this offer? Got the page up now and I'm not seeing the nic content or an option to select desired nic content.

Limited to stock on hand, would be interested in 555 and Coffee?

Also not finding your shipping rates.

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
3 30ml for $43, makes it $14.33 per bottle. So far so good but what is the mg on this offer? Got the page up now and I'm not seeing the nic content or an option to select desired nic content.

Limited to stock on hand, would be interested in 555 and Coffee?

Also not finding your shipping rates.
I emailed Drew this A.M. His son's birthday today with a Paintball party.
Think the juice is either 16 or 24. Know for sure that the Lung juice is 24 Mg. Take a look at the other NHaler threads to check it out.
If you are not spending $100.00 there's a $10.00 flat rate shipping charge but Drew more than makes up for it with the free gifts.

Also SaveinNJ is the 10% discount code.
Hope this helps,
Peaches

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I am not a salesman, but I got a great deal on juice from eastmall.

Check it out yourself.

I checked their site and the best I see is 5x20=100ml for $50 plus shipping. Not bad.

Drew has 5x20=100ml cartomizer liquid for $45 and 3x30=90ml in plastic dropper bottles for $43. Use SaveinNJ and get 10% off. Orders over $100 get free shipping and I always get my orders in 2 or 3 days. I think it might take a little longer from China ;-)

Did you get a better deal from eastmall?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
;)Peaches and Lotus...You guys are absolutley unbeilevable.>>>really...thanks a million...And by the wayif anybody ever asks you to go to paintball with thirty people half your AGE...Run like hell....No joke man....That is not an over 45 sport...I gotta go now...I have to empty out some of my glass bottles and puy lung juice samples in them and then pack up a order of 7 batteries, oops I think 8 might fall in the custom wooden box Im shipping it in;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Oz,
Iam the cheapest and my bottles are a true 20ml and a true 24 mg...I think you might want to check your 20 ml bottles that you have and see how many ml they really hold>>>I checked mine once from China and they were all 15ml and the juice was very weak...Check this thread for the comments on the strentgh of mine...You might just find that your one of my new freinds and customers...Thanks

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
3 30Ml Plastic Dropper Bottle ($18 each) NOW $43...90Ml

5 20Ml Glass Dropper Bottles ($12 each) NOW $45...100Ml

4 20Ml Glass Dropper Bottles ($12 each) NOW $35... 80Ml

3 30Ml Plastic Dropper Bottles LUNG JUICE($18)NOW $55

While Supplies LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

Hey Drew - Can you mix-n-match on any of these?

Many thanks! :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Mama,
Sorry I didnt get back sooner...There are many flavors in those options above....The bottle sizes and prices are different but if you want to sub something put it in the special Instructions at check out and Im sure I can accomodate your tastes...I packed about 25 of these deals today and everyone got at least one extra bottle and some other goodies...I had to run out and Re Up on the new wooden boxes I've been shipping my little goodies in...Place an order I think you like it....I guarentee it!...Thanks for your inquiry.
Drew

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Mama,
Sorry I didnt get back sooner...There are many flavors in those options above....The bottle sizes and prices are different but if you want to sub something put it in the special Instructions at check out and Im sure I can accomodate your tastes...I packed about 25 of these deals today and everyone got at least one extra bottle and some other goodies...I had to run out and Re Up on the new wooden boxes I've been shipping my little goodies in...Place an order I think you like it....I guarentee it!...Thanks for your inquiry.
Drew

Done deal (1212)!! :D I sent a message to you about my preferences. If you didn't get it, please let me know before you ship.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wander your welcome...I think the Vanilla Rose is turning into one of my very favorite vapes...I try all my mixes first and then wait a couple days and let others try them as well...Then I try them again B/C sometimes your initial taste can be very different a day or two later...But the Rose and the cuban pineapple are really growing on me and I just dont seem to get tired of them...The Cuban Pineapple and The Cuban Apple are probly the least appetising names you could Imagine and everyone that tries them says the same thing,,,WOW thats tasty?????/Go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread