Nhaler product

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Received my package yesterday, Drew, and in response to your note, YES, I am a smart shopper since I shop with

N-HALER ! ! ! ! !

Thanks for your great service and fast fast shipping, and for all the extras !

Invoice# 0000001613

well, you knew I would be here ! Didn't ya?

thanks Drew ! Good special !

FREE E-9 KIT!!!!!!

windylou723

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2009
East Central MN, USA
I was one of the lucky winners of the free J118 w/PCC kit!
I love this e-cig - the only problem is..............now I have to buy more batteries and atomizers for it because I need to be able to have backups, as I am having a hard time putting it down :D
I also wanted to say that my order only took 2 days to get to me in Minnesota, which was very impressive (AND it arrived right on my birthday, so that was a great gift)!
I ordered a bunch of e-liquids, and there were 2 missing (which I did email Drew and tell him, and he assured me that he is shipping them out right away). As extra gifts, I got a cute tin, a plastic box (which was cracked, but I blame USPS shipping for that cuz the envelope looked like it had gotten crushed and retaped), a tweezers and a sample of 555 High Voltage liquid. I had hoped for the "pick" that everyone is talking about also, but regardless, I sure do appreciate all the time, attention, and wonderful products that Drew puts into his customer's orders!
I have had a sore throat for a few days, so just today started sampling the liquids I got. Only tried 3 so far (Banana Blast, Pear Lung and Cafe Mocha), and all I can say is WOW they are gooooooooooood! Can't wait to try out the other 15 or so that I got :rolleyes: (Yes, I am addicted!)
So now, Drew, since I am now addicted to the J118 also, is there any chance that you will be selling batteries and atty's for it on your site?
Thank you once again from a VERY satisfied new customer!!!

Wendy

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wendy,
Thanks...sorry about the cracked case...Actually thats why I but the cases so in case the packages get bumped, its better a cracked case then a broken bottle or ecigg...Also sorry abou the pics, I ran out...I ordered 100 and ran out pretty quick..I just ordered 200 pic sets that come with 4 or 5 different sizes and some longer angle ended tweezers...I also added a little birthday extra in the make up package...Thanks Again...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread