Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
View attachment 156062 Congratulations Kami!!! View attachment 156062

I love the lie contest idea...wait was that a lie... smileys-thinking-802676.gif

Here is a list of products you can pick from. You may pick 3 colors of 1 of these products.
Email dgliem00@gmail.com (2 zeros after dgliem) with the link of the product you have picked, your 3 color choices, your screen name, real name and address.

ALL ON SALE NOW AT NHALER

EGO Cone Drip Shields
510 Colored and Twisted Dual Coil Jumbo Cartomizers
510 Jumbo 3.5mL Cartomizers
306 Contoured Aluminum Drip Tips
Versatile Contoured Twisted Drip Tips
306 Contoured Long Colored and Twisted Drip Tips
510/901/808/N100 Contoured Aluminum Drip Tips
801 Whistle Tip Drip Tips

View attachment 156075 think, think, think!!!
If you guys want to play, then you can certainly help make the games!
Thank you for all of your patronage and tell all your cool friends to come and visit us at Nhaler!

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
***CONTEST IDEA***

Post a picture of a famous person. Start with a "pin hole" if you will as in only a very small part of the picture revealed. Each day reveal a little more of the picture until somebody guesses right. The earlier on the pic/person is guessed, the BIGGER the prize awarded :)

Last edited:

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thank you dodrocketdog and nHaler :)...... So much fun to be able to joust with My Darling and win a contest :laugh:

Kat....Heshel would just eat any prize I sent....and you are still trying to reduce his flatulence?.....yes? ..... more vape gear will just make it worse:closedeyes:

mini-graphics-hummingbird-033111.gif Your Welcome! Thank You!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
contest Idea:

Rewrite the lyrics of a well-known song, so that it is about vaping or E-cig products.

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, smoking smells, I rather vape all day"

Your stealing my thunder...that is super close to the contest I am putting out after this one! smileys-thumbs-737311 (1).gif

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
This idea would take a bit of work on the prep, but you could do a Bingo-style contest. Entrants would pre-register before the contest started, then you'd have to make up a bunch of Bingo cards with random numbers on the spaces and PM or post each one to the registered contestants. Use a random number generator to pick the numbers. Maybe different types of "Bingos" could be different tiers of prizes (straight line, X, corners, cover-all, etc)

Anyway, received my last batch of prizes today. You guys are too good to me, keep it up and Drew will probably have to cut me off :lol:

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This idea would take a bit of work on the prep, but you could do a Bingo-style contest. Entrants would pre-register before the contest started, then you'd have to make up a bunch of Bingo cards with random numbers on the spaces and PM or post each one to the registered contestants. Use a random number generator to pick the numbers. Maybe different types of "Bingos" could be different tiers of prizes (straight line, X, corners, cover-all, etc)

Anyway, received my last batch of prizes today. You guys are too good to me, keep it up and Drew will probably have to cut me off :lol:

That's a good idea it requires a bit of thought on my part...as for cutting you off, that's not going to happen! Shaking_Head_No_Monkey_m052.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread