NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Where and how ...PLEASEEE, I have been asking people for weeks how to get it???

When you spell a word there is a red dotted line under it if it is not in the web site's dictionary. If you right click on the word it will give you a list of other options, including "add to dictionary," in case it's a word you want to use like NHALER. Pick that one and you won't see the red line anymore for that word. Pick one of the other ones and it will respell it for you.

Now get poor Kristin something to charge her batts with before she's out buying a pack of analogs!!!

cazzz29

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Im in Farmingdale (By Belmar) but originally from Trenton...I used to own 3 Houses in Levittown...Goldenridge section...Also owned 2 in Bristol for a while and 2 in Philly and Lower Bucks...Your about 30 Minutes up I195 east from me..
Drew

Well then, you know the Bar i currently own in Levittown, its the old Irishmans Pub on haines road, now called Cazz's Sports Bar and Grille, whole new bar and new crowd ;), u know what i mean. Been almost 3 years now, If ya want to stop by and set up a booth for a night, it would be some easy sales for ya. I have people asking me left and right about these. If your interested, i will pm you my cell.

By the way, got my 2 510's from drew today, ordered saturday afternoon, everything is awesome, love the tweezers and the key chain flashlight(both free) !! This thing blows away my M401 in both vapor and draw. There were a few other freebies as well, thank you much Drew.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
when you spell a word there is a red dotted line under it if it is not in the web site's dictionary. If you right click on the word it will give you a list of other options, including "add to dictionary," in case it's a word you want to use like nhaler. Pick that one and you won't see the red line anymore for that word. Pick one of the other ones and it will respell it for you.

Now get poor kristin something to charge her batts with before she's out buying a pack of analogs!!!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well then, you know the Bar i currently own in Levittown, its the old Irishmans Pub on haines road, now called Cazz's Sports Bar and Grille, whole new bar and new crowd ;), u know what i mean. Been almost 3 years now, If ya want to stop by and set up a booth for a night, it would be some easy sales for ya. I have people asking me left and right about these. If your interested, i will pm you my cell.

By the way, got my 2 510's from drew today, ordered saturday afternoon, everything is awesome, love the tweezers and the key chain flashlight(both free) !! This thing blows away my M401 in both vapor and draw. There were a few other freebies as well, thank you much Drew.

Hey cazz, is that the place that you have Poker Tourneys in???

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well Honestly Cazz, I owned Recovery Houses there and have been Sober for almost 20 years...I never really hung out there but I am pretty sure I know which one your talking about...I will have to ask Lotus and Kristin if I can go over there for the tourney and the booth thing, but it dosent look good right now, until I get these issues straght and get some chargers in...

1inchgroup

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Wanted to drop by and say thanks for my order getting here in a timely manner...and of course thanks for all the little goodies that got thrown in the mix. Won't put down what was in the package because I got so much swag it'll make others jealous. Well done, it's appreciated.

Just gotta wait for my box of 30ml blue glass bottles to come and I can get down and dirty with those bottles of 60mg.

Thanks!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Getting excited! Expecting to receive my kit tomorrow!

Can someone confirm that the batteries should be charged for hours before the first use? I believe I've read as much...

I always reccomend that you charge them for 6 hours on the first charge, but I read something today saying that it is unecasary??? It said you should charge them until the light comes on in the charger and thats it...

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wanted to drop by and say thanks for my order getting here in a timely manner...and of course thanks for all the little goodies that got thrown in the mix. Won't put down what was in the package because I got so much swag it'll make others jealous. Well done, it's appreciated.

Just gotta wait for my box of 30ml blue glass bottles to come and I can get down and dirty with those bottles of 60mg.

Thanks!

Your very welcome..
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread