1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Nic E-juice in Canada - anyone found any ?

Discussion in 'Canada Suppliers' started by Puphappy, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Puphappy

Puphappy Full Member

If anyone has found a supplier of juice with nicotine within Canada (to avoid bloody customs seizure) would you PLEASE PM me ? I'm hearing shipments from the US and China are being confiscated, and that can get very expensive. THANK YOU. I'm sure this is a common question, but I haven't had time to go through every thread, so please forgive me if I am repeating others' requests for info.

2. Cokeybill

Cokeybill Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

PM has been sent

3. andypacer

andypacer Full Member

Can you just post the answer in the thread? If not can you pm me?

4. Remit

Remit Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Just read this forum man, there are like 20 Canadian suppliers of e juice whith nic.

R.

5. andypacer

andypacer Full Member

Well Canada is kinda sticky right now cause they are clamping down the boarder on liquid nicotine. Which is making a lot of Canadian supplier shut down their nicotine end of things. But hey, maybe your right, maybe I ain't done enough research yet.

6. BCman

BCman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

alot of suppliers?
    All of 2 that i know of received cease and desist warnings to remove any product containing nicotine.
    Plus it seems every week another new supplier pops up.
    We're not screwed yet, there are still quite a few to choose from...

7. andypacer

andypacer Full Member

Yeah, I think I kind of jumped the gun with that one. I've found quite a few so far. It was in reading nicfitnations post on his page that I got worried. And then I read all the replies and it made it sound quite dire. I myself have been ordering from a site in the states, but I haven't placed an order in the last couple months and I thought maybe something had changed in that time. Anyway. I'll keep ordering from my trusty state supplier but I'm looking for a Canadian supplier of kr808d-1 carts or juice for my friend because they're having trouble getting vapor4life across the boarder.

8. BCman

BCman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Cdnvapor carries the kr808 cartos I believe and ejuice......

9. SteveSays

SteveSays Moved On

There are vendors that sell nic juice in the Canadian Suppliers sub-forum. Just take some time and click on the links to their web sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.