Nic E-juice in Canada - anyone found any ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has found a supplier of juice with nicotine within Canada (to avoid bloody customs seizure) would you PLEASE PM me ? I'm hearing shipments from the US and China are being confiscated, and that can get very expensive. THANK YOU. I'm sure this is a common question, but I haven't had time to go through every thread, so please forgive me if I am repeating others' requests for info.

BCman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Well Canada is kinda sticky right now cause they are clamping down the boarder on liquid nicotine. Which is making a lot of Canadian supplier shut down their nicotine end of things. But hey, maybe your right, maybe I ain't done enough research yet.

alot of suppliers?
All of 2 that i know of received cease and desist warnings to remove any product containing nicotine.
Plus it seems every week another new supplier pops up.
We're not screwed yet, there are still quite a few to choose from...

andypacer

Jan 21, 2009
Yeah, I think I kind of jumped the gun with that one. I've found quite a few so far. It was in reading nicfitnations post on his page that I got worried. And then I read all the replies and it made it sound quite dire. I myself have been ordering from a site in the states, but I haven't placed an order in the last couple months and I thought maybe something had changed in that time. Anyway. I'll keep ordering from my trusty state supplier but I'm looking for a Canadian supplier of kr808d-1 carts or juice for my friend because they're having trouble getting vapor4life across the boarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread