Nic juice in the eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

disallowedword

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Smokane, WA
If you're a masochist, be sure to rub your eye after getting juice in it. Then it'll sting for a good day or so.
Could also extend the fun for an entire week by washing hands with that (foamy) antibacterial soap in the public restrooms combined with continuous rubbing of the eyes! Eventually the Nic accident would become a non-event.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
She will be fine just flush it good. I know this how? One day after Lasik eye surgery, grabbed ejuice bottle instead of eye drops, hurt like holy hell. Dr. advised saline wash and move the eye drops away from the ejuice.
Hahahaha......So very funny, except that I almost did this last week......humbling. (and I can't even blame it on surgery).

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
What a great thread.

I have gotten ejuice directly in my eye also. One night, I was watching hoops and stood up to show my daughter what a pump fake is and when I did the fake, a drop off juice went from my RM2 right smack into my eye. Hurt quite a bit, and turned red as hell even after flushing for a few minutes. It bothered me for about an hour, discomfort waning all the while, then was good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread