Status
Not open for further replies.

peilei

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2014
Tejas, USA
via email this morning:
---------------------
The time has come... the ride is almost over...

When I started making ejuice over 3 years ago, I was excited about the prospect of helping so many people quit smoking. By any measure, Nicoticket has been a huge success... over 60,000 individual retail orders and over 20,000 unique customers -- hard to believe. It would suffice to say that I am humbled and honored to have been counted among the premier eliquid manufactures in the world. Unfortunately, that run has almost to come to an end

I need your help. I need to liquidate my inventory so I can move on to the next phase of my life. In case you were curious -- I'm headed back counseling (not sure how many of you knew I was a Licensed Mental Health Professional).

With the exception of Virus and Wakonda - NO MORE BOTTLES WILL BE MADE. If you have a favorite, or even a flavor you have been meaning to try but never got around to it... NOW it your opportunity to stock up!

Thank you, all, for a great ride.
---------------------
Run, don't walk, if you want anything other than Virus/Wakonda.

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Hell,

I knew superman was facing an uphill battle, but this is just sad news.

Nicoticket has been my favorite juice company, for their tasty juice, excellent personalities and outstanding customer support.

God speed Clark! May you find joy in your next endevour, and also the best to the rest of the crew.

I'll keep rocking the nicoticket banner with pride.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
RWIuDm6.png

How'm I gonna get my Wakonda? <sniff>

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
seriously crappy, made a post on the facebook page but Ill post it here too. In 2011 or 12? I cant remember I started vaping and purchased juice from a ton of companies. In 2013 I found Nicoticket. Order # 4114 set it motion my adv company since. So many awesome flavors from gcd, cls, strawnilla (seriously ive probably diy'd 20 versions of strawberry and creme and I keep coming back to strawnilla), gravity, bsp (I finally got you guys to just bring this back), STILL no dice on Banana pudding, sure bert, kung fu kiwi, last but not least the great ecliptic. You guys have hit a lot of home runs imo and its sad that this ends. I hope that you guys end up releasing the recipes so guys like myself can keep getting our ticket fix, but its understandable if you dont. Nobody likes to give away there secrets. Be proud you guys had a hell of a run.

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
It's been a long while since I was on this forum but I got the email today and was extremely sad. Strawnilla was the one that got me to quit smoking. Now I need to find another vendor that can make something similar without using artificial sweeteners. I know it won't taste as good but hopefully there is one that comes close.

Tabfreejon

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Littleton, Co
I'd tried a ton of juices & was contemplating throwing in the towel, when I found you guys and H1N1. Whilst it may seem melodramatic to say, but you may well have saved my life. Although I haven't ordered for a while, I haven't ordered from anywhere. Nicoticket is still the only company I've bought from since Feb 2014.

It's a sad day Clark but not totally unexpected. Sadly, I think we will see a lot more producers of juice and equipment call it a day in the next few weeks.

It was a pleasure to meet you. Give me a shout next time you're off to Shotguns. Keep on helping people in another way. You're a good man & I wish you all the best for your future.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
It's been awhile since I've been here and haven't ordered in a while, but when I got that email, it almost brought this 60 year old man to tears. I found Nicoticket early on in my vaping life, Virus in particular, and I didn't use anything else for a long while. Financial issues forced me into DIY, but still have a small stash of Virus, Radioactive and a few others that I will now cherish. I hate that this had to happen, and Clark, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I was sure hoping I'd never see this day.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
So sad to hear this. Before going to DIY, Nicoticket was my go to juice. And the customer service has always been above and beyond.

I'm afraid that more closings will follow unfortunately.

Clark, I wish you the best and admire your desire to help others. Rest assured that you have helped thousands to kick the smoking habit, thus contributing to their improved health and well being. Had hoped this day would not have come for you and many other business owners in the vaping industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
I really am at a loss here. I may have to give up vaping. For real. I stopped ordering regularly because my life situation changed in the past year and financially I have to be really careful. I started to DIY and no matter what, could never come up with anything that I liked even slightly as much as I love The Virus.

For a while, I've been vaping mostly unflavored, which I don't love, and I limit myself to a few mls of The Virus each day, when I want to really enjoy my vape. But once there is no more, I don't know what I'll do!

Clark and crew...I'm so very sad to hear that you're closing. You really saved me when nothing else worked.
Best wishes and good luck to you all. I'll always be a grateful fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread