Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
VERY sad to hear this news. I am wishing the best to Clark and the entire NT crew.
It is sad, and I hoped it wouldn't happen yet, but like you and all the others, I do wish Clark, Katy and all the NT people the very best for the future!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I haven't been this sad in a long time. Clark you turned my life around and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I don't even have any juices that could ever come close to Nicoticket and the NuThouse has always been like home to me. I need a good cry right now.

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Best of luck Clark!

Quit smoking on crappy V2 ecigs. Start back smoking again. Tried eCigs again on Gravity and rebuildables, and stayed quit. Wanted to smoke again a year or so later on and Hummingbird was enough to bust that hump. Nicoticket doesn't keep me smoke free, but it sure makes being smoke free much more enjoyable, and I'll miss that. Thanks!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Kent, it was the best of times . . . you did it right, so right that I thought if anyone was positioned for the eventual hammer, you were it. But those regs are gloomy, the market is highly manipulated, and the risks far exceed the potential reward. We need to make a run at Trump, the survival of NT would make my America great . . . plus, it's allegedly right down his alley.

I'm one whose purchases have exceeded vaping pace, just because I can't resist stocking up favorites on deals, but I still grabbed a few Frenilla's and some odds and ends so the DIY's will have the best recipes in the business. Wish you well as you transition to whatever the next endeavor is. I'm sure you'll do well.

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Really Sad news! I tried many juices and was lucky enough to find you two months into my vaping experience which helped end the frustration of using juices that did not do it for me.

You have helped many people and I am glad you will be helping many more with your future endeavor, just really sad to get this e-mail yesterday.

CLS, Frenilla and Mahpeeps still keep me going today, you have saved this person:thumbs:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
What's the plan bossman?

Liquidate the inventory - need some help with that. Then disassemble the machine, sell off the assets, and go back to clinical counseling (mental health). Still producing Wakonda and The Virus for wholesale, but whatever is left on the website is the last of it. Other than that, just trying to keep my head above water. Losing Katy a few months ago was a big blow. Lost Josh last week, and poor Beau is still here but he's just "done." Those three were the "spark" that kept this place going... hard to see it go, but still optimistic about the future.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hell,

I knew superman was facing an uphill battle, but this is just sad news.

Nicoticket has been my favorite juice company, for their tasty juice, excellent personalities and outstanding customer support.

God speed Clark! May you find joy in your next endevour, and also the best to the rest of the crew.

I'll keep rocking the nicoticket banner with pride.

Thank you kindly for the words of encouragement - it's been an absolute pleasure serving you over these past 3+ years. Great run, epic run. Damn regulations -- impossible to attract and retain talent when there isn't a future for our industry.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
seriously crappy, made a post on the facebook page but Ill post it here too. In 2011 or 12? I cant remember I started vaping and purchased juice from a ton of companies. In 2013 I found Nicoticket. Order # 4114 set it motion my adv company since. So many awesome flavors from gcd, cls, strawnilla (seriously ive probably diy'd 20 versions of strawberry and creme and I keep coming back to strawnilla), gravity, bsp (I finally got you guys to just bring this back), STILL no dice on Banana pudding, sure bert, kung fu kiwi, last but not least the great ecliptic. You guys have hit a lot of home runs imo and its sad that this ends. I hope that you guys end up releasing the recipes so guys like myself can keep getting our ticket fix, but its understandable if you dont. Nobody likes to give away there secrets. Be proud you guys had a hell of a run.

That's an amazing story: So pleased to have accompanied you on your personal journey. You're right, great ride.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'd tried a ton of juices & was contemplating throwing in the towel, when I found you guys and H1N1. Whilst it may seem melodramatic to say, but you may well have saved my life. Although I haven't ordered for a while, I haven't ordered from anywhere. Nicoticket is still the only company I've bought from since Feb 2014.

It's a sad day Clark but not totally unexpected. Sadly, I think we will see a lot more producers of juice and equipment call it a day in the next few weeks.

It was a pleasure to meet you. Give me a shout next time you're off to Shotguns. Keep on helping people in another way. You're a good man & I wish you all the best for your future.

We have 9 months until the next round of FDA submissions - I just don't want to go through the whole mess, especially when things are crumbling down around me. I really need some help cleaning out this damn warehouse. She's a fat lady, she needs to be a skinny lady here in 4 weeks. (no offense to anyone overweight like me)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It's been awhile since I've been here and haven't ordered in a while, but when I got that email, it almost brought this 60 year old man to tears. I found Nicoticket early on in my vaping life, Virus in particular, and I didn't use anything else for a long while. Financial issues forced me into DIY, but still have a small stash of Virus, Radioactive and a few others that I will now cherish. I hate that this had to happen, and Clark, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I was sure hoping I'd never see this day.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words pwheeler! It's been an epic run -- no regrets!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So sad to hear this. Before going to DIY, Nicoticket was my go to juice. And the customer service has always been above and beyond.

I'm afraid that more closings will follow unfortunately.

Clark, I wish you the best and admire your desire to help others. Rest assured that you have helped thousands to kick the smoking habit, thus contributing to their improved health and well being. Had hoped this day would not have come for you and many other business owners in the vaping industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like you, I fear for the industry. If you read above about attracting and retaining talent, that's exactly where I am at. Thank you very much for the kind words - we loves you mommabird XOXO We loves you all.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I really am at a loss here. I may have to give up vaping. For real. I stopped ordering regularly because my life situation changed in the past year and financially I have to be really careful. I started to DIY and no matter what, could never come up with anything that I liked even slightly as much as I love The Virus.

For a while, I've been vaping mostly unflavored, which I don't love, and I limit myself to a few mls of The Virus each day, when I want to really enjoy my vape. But once there is no more, I don't know what I'll do!

Clark and crew...I'm so very sad to hear that you're closing. You really saved me when nothing else worked.
Best wishes and good luck to you all. I'll always be a grateful fan.

I plan on taking care of the people who took care of me, with regard to the recipes -- I just need your help cleaning out this damn warehouse!!

I hope you don't start smoking again -- I would have a big sad embeeeeeee. XOXO

Thanks for all your contributions over these last 3+ years -- I wish you all the best,

Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Kent, it was the best of times . . . you did it right, so right that I thought if anyone was positioned for the eventual hammer, you were it. But those regs are gloomy, the market is highly manipulated, and the risks far exceed the potential reward. We need to make a run at Trump, the survival of NT would make my America great . . . plus, it's allegedly right down his alley.

I'm one whose purchases have exceeded vaping pace, just because I can't resist stocking up favorites on deals, but I still grabbed a few Frenilla's and some odds and ends so the DIY's will have the best recipes in the business. Wish you well as you transition to whatever the next endeavor is. I'm sure you'll do well.

You are truly an inspiration in the community, definitely one of the people I look up to. You've done so much.
I would like to think I was going to be one of the "special ones" that made it through the FDA regs, but I am afraid anyone who has anything more than a pipe dream is delusional. August 2018, no more industry. August 2017 - you will see a deluge of companies go out of business due to FDA regulation requirements. I figure the writing is on the wall -- might as well get out while the getting is good. My heart is still "in it" - just in a different way... I am looking forward to helping mentally ill people in a different capacity.

Flavored - you rock! Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I wish I could answer all these, but my phone is off the hook and my email is blowing up - panic in the streets. I have really enjoyed reading the stories of everyone's journey though... makes me feel good that we made some sort of difference in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread