Status
Not open for further replies.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Thanks for the ride NT! Your juice helped me get off smokes, 2+ years smoke free now. Creme Brulee and Radioactive will always have a special place in my vaping evolution. Sorry to see that email.

Edit - Kent hoping you and yours land on your feet one more time!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
WDF_1529411.jpg

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
End of an era. I think my first bottle was July 2014. Will miss these flavors. Thank you to Nicoticket for giving a few good people reason to congregate around this forum. Without them I'm not sure I would have been able to stick with the vape during those early days of my quit. Thanks all.

FoxdenVixen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Parker, CO USA
Unfortunately, I have several bottles of different flavors that I never really caught on to. They date back to 2014. Not sure if they are good anymore. Might try to sell them. They have been kept in a cool dark drawer. I did buy 2 bottles each of Strawnilla, Frenilla, and Raz Cup. I resurrected my Cheesecake with some Strawberry Symphony I still have on hand and it is back in my rotation.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Unfortunately, I have several bottles of different flavors that I never really caught on to. They date back to 2014. Not sure if they are good anymore. Might try to sell them. They have been kept in a cool dark drawer. I did buy 2 bottles each of Strawnilla, Frenilla, and Raz Cup. I resurrected my Cheesecake with some Strawberry Symphony I still have on hand and it is back in my rotation.

You might try to swap them in the swap thread! Let us know what ya got!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Man this truly sucks....NT was instrumental in my quitting smoking... June 19th 2013 was my last cig and haven't looked back since.

This sucks Clark, and I wish you the best going forward :)

Had many great times, and with getting to hang with you when you were down here.

Hope all goes well for you and the little one going forward :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
HOLY SHIZZZZ!!!!!!!

What's the plan bossman?

The plan is to create a DIY community and preserve our legacy bro. I want to give the recipes back to the people whom have been so instrumental to the total transformation of my life. The time is right for change for me -- I really want to use the degree I earned and go back to counseling. I miss helping people in that regard -- I'd do it for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
I'm upset about Nicoticket going away. What is the coupon code for the half off? Thank you in advance. :( Such unhappy news for me and every fan of Nicoticket.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Nevermind my question, it was BOGO. I wish I'd added more to my shopping cart, after seeing how much money I was saving but also, if I'd found new flavors I loved, it would be too sad to know I could never get them again. I don't do diy because I have no place to work in here.

I'm going to miss Nicoticket so much. I hope at least you'll keep making the virus for a long while. Godspeed, Clark and everyone! I hope the changes you're making will be successful and rewarding.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm upset about Nicoticket going away. What is the coupon code for the half off? Thank you in advance. :( Such unhappy news for me and every fan of Nicoticket.

Nevermind my question, it was BOGO. I wish I'd added more to my shopping cart, after seeing how much money I was saving but also, if I'd found new flavors I loved, it would be too sad to know I could never get them again. I don't do diy because I have no place to work in here.

I'm going to miss Nicoticket so much. I hope at least you'll keep making the virus for a long while. Godspeed, Clark and everyone! I hope the changes you're making will be successful and rewarding.

We are 10 days behind at the moment so we had to turn off the coupon code -- except boho for new customers. Perhaps I will turn BOGO back on for Black Friday ;)

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
We are 10 days behind at the moment so we had to turn off the coupon code -- except boho for new customers. Perhaps I will turn BOGO back on for Black Friday ;)

Oh, yes please! So the 10 days behind means I won't get the BOGO price? The BOGO code worked when I placed my order.

Seriously Kent, I'm so sad. But I'm happy for you to change back to doing the other work you love. I guess selling the company is out of the question?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh, yes please! So the 10 days behind means I won't get the BOGO price? The BOGO code worked when I placed my order.

Seriously Kent, I'm so sad. But I'm happy for you to change back to doing the other work you love. I guess selling the company is out of the question?

BOGO is presently a (1) time use code.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
BOGO is presently a (1) time use code.

Yes, I remember. I always thought I'd use it but because my orders were relatively small, I kept saving it for an impulsive large amount. I'm glad it worked. (((((hugs)))))

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yes, I remember. I always thought I'd use it but because my orders were relatively small, I kept saving it for an impulsive large amount. I'm glad it worked. (((((hugs)))))

Lucky! As soon as we dig out we'll have to open it up again and let everyone use it again, forever.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Long time no see, so sorry to hear this news. But I wish the best for you in the journey ahead Clark, and hope the transition sees you well. You are a friend of Sloth, now and always. I miss hangin' with you in the vid chats brother.

Can't say I'm not looking forward to some of the recipes, to be honest... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

If I had some extra cash right now I'd place an order, been a long time and I've been DIYing. But if I happen to come across some spare change, I'll help a brother liquidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread