Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Pssst...Sci...it may be booby trapped....Uhhumm...I would be honored but I'm not worthy of such an opportunity.:blush: Besides I may be out of state now that my kids are out of school. Please dont vice me:ohmy:

Or make me last in line if it takes a while...just make sure I'm here.

LOL. You live on the edge, dontcha?:ohmy: You go off traveling, you might better steer clear of Fl. Oil slicks are bad enough, don't wanna see a Nico slick down there too.:)

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
LOL. You live on the edge, dontcha?:ohmy: You go off traveling, you might better steer clear of Fl. Oil slicks are bad enough, don't wanna see a Nico slick down there too.:)

Or worse...get caught in "THE VICE"!!:ohmy:

OK Stormy...you asked..... View attachment 9964

Welll...I didnt want you to pass out!!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Is this thread still about mods? I don't need to be seeing the apparently strange things that nico's been modding... :blink:

Yes... it is.... we were just having a little fun while I got side-tracked. Got several mods going here and various Life things too and the thread is basically over if no one has questions, suggestions or the original poster is not adding anything new. Well... I'm the original poster. :blush:

I was just getting ready to upload some additional pics after I struggled to swipe the ole' "24" 5-Volt from Connman for the picture taking... then make him take the pics. He sincerely loves the liquid injected! (Not because the designer is his sister, in other words)

Anyhow.... you'll see.... I have a little more to show that may help someone new to modding. And... eventually some close-ups that might help anyone fitting this together. Was just taking pics.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Yes... it is.... we were just having a little fun while I got side-tracked. Got several mods going here and various Life things too and the thread is basically over if no one has questions, suggestions or the original poster is not adding anything new. Well... I'm the original poster. :blush:

I was just getting ready to upload some additional pics after I struggled to swipe the ole' "24" 5-Volt from Connman for the picture taking... then make him take the pics. He sincerely loves the liquid injected! (Not because the designer is his sister, in other words)

Anyhow.... you'll see.... I have a little more to show that may help someone new to modding. And... eventually some close-ups that might help anyone fitting this together. Was just taking pics.

Are you going to post here or start a new thread for the MM?

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Sci... I'll be starting a new thread for the Manipu-Mod (don't like that name).... but maybe next week? I want to test it first and see if this MOSFET is everything I've read it to be and proves true. So far, so good.

Here is the Nico-Drip 5 Volt tested almost a week later..... had to grab it from Connman while he was distracted with his Eclipse Mint Mod. :sneaky:

volttestdemo.jpg

And here is a sunburned example of why a lot of Floridians would like to see thongs outlawed in this state.

nicotimemoonthong.jpg

Sorry Jiff! :cry:

Stormi started it! :lol: She always does!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
:lol: @ Nicotime!

I knew after I saw that picture posted he would not miss my gold nail ring! LoL! I even told Connman, "Uh-oh... I bet Nicotime will notice that... but you can't really make out what it is, I think"

Now... see... I don't know why... but this is what works for me and keeps the thread alive (since no one has questions, etc). Nicotime or someone says something.... and I run over and create another pretty picture! Inspiration! Threads and mods and Dreams suffocate without it. :)

This is the bottom, inside of the box showing how I did the battery contact:

bottombatcontact.jpg

Now I gotta get some sleep cuz I work tonight... and Nicotime made me lose some by laughing at him and then having to create a picture so I could post that I was laughing at him. :blink:

Last edited:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Dreams, I noticed the ring...is that a knot?

No... Nicotime nailed it...... it's a nail! Was given to me by my aunt when I was 21. And it's definitely showing it's wear. I can't go anywhere without it.

NailThis-1.jpg

There..... now maybe no one can sue me for putting up my how-tos and my mods? :blink:

More photos and "how-tos" pending.... :)

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Yeah...it was great...and then she :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:...and then we vaped.

EDIT: I woke up this morning and realized I was dream typing when I wrote this...dang!!:(

Ooooooooh.... no..... no..... no Nicotime.......... :facepalm: (/hand)

Just because I have not had time to respond to this today... does not..... in any way, shape or form........ mean you are going to escape so easily. :evil:

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Ooooooooh.... no..... no..... no Nicotime.......... :facepalm: (/hand)

Just because I have not had time to respond to this today... does not..... in any way, shape or form........ mean you are going to escape so easily. :evil:

Ummmm...oh yeah...Dreamy you're going :offtopic:...how about that beautiful mod you have there...that is so cool...you're the best friend ever.:oops:

JIFFS FAULT!!!! I would vice him a good one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread