Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Ummmm...oh yeah...Dreamy you're going :offtopic:...how about that beautiful mod you have there...that is so cool...you're the best friend ever.:oops:

JIFFS FAULT!!!! I would vice him a good one!!

Nico, you mess with a woman whom you know carries a ball peen hammer & has a golden nail wrapped around her finger & then you blame it on someone you know has swords & can use them...:facepalm: U R in :danger:!
You'd prolly best steer clear of Maine & Fla. when you go on tour.:)

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
This is a very handy little meter I use pretty frequently when I go online... I think I got it from Harbor Freight, not sure.

It also comes in very handy in bars, mens locker rooms and after fishing expeditions. (rigth Connman?) :sneaky:

NicotimeBSMeter.jpg

And it's okay if I'm off topic. I have reason to believe this thread is on "Global Ignore" that is sometimes used in forums. It's where the user goes on posting but the forum administrators have put them on "ignore" and no one sees them.

:lol:

Shhh...... listen.......

See? Nothing.
Not a soul.

Except those of us that have fallen through the vortex... the tear in cyberspace.

I think we are all in Sci's website "VapeGate". :ohmy:

Last edited:

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
Nico, you mess with a woman whom you know carries a ball peen hammer & has a golden nail wrapped around her finger & then you blame it on someone you know has swords & can use them...:facepalm: U R in :danger:!
You'd prolly best steer clear of Maine & Fla. when you go on tour.:)

No problem Sci...I tricked her (and jiff) in to adding me to her friends list.:sneaky: And its against the :rules: to cause bodily harm to anyone in that list.:toast:

This is a very handy little meter I use pretty frequently when I go online... I think I got it from Harbor Freight, not sure.

It also comes in very handy in bars, mens locker rooms and after fishing expeditions. (rigth Connman?) :sneaky:

NicotimeBSMeter.jpg

And it's okay if I'm off topic. I have reason to believe this thread is on "Global Ignore" that is sometimes used in forums. It's where the user goes on posting but the forum administrators have put them on "ignore" and no one sees them.

:lol:

Shhh...... listen.......

See? Nothing.
Not a soul.

Except those of us that have fallen through the vortex... the tear in cyberspace.

I think we are all in Sci's website "VapeGate". :ohmy:

:lol::lol: Dreamy, I always count on you to make my day with your verbal and graphic retaliations...even though you could have had your meter set on "Boots" for my testing!:glare:

I dont think your being ignored..people are just anxiously watching for another one of your talents to escape.:p:pop:

Last edited:

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA

Yes but not when I got pictures of the smallest one I caught that day. :blink:

Picture43.jpg

And I`m really enjoying this 5 VOLT Juice feeding Nico-Drip #24 Jeff Gordon mod with my self rebuilt 510 atomizer. :w00t: :thumbs:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Yes.... that is where a fecalmeter comes in very handy Connman. (oh the stories I have heard)

I know Nicotime.... using the "BP Gusher" level on your post was overkill. But it was just a re-enactment dramatization thing. (and I would have had to have taken a picture of my multimeter with the switch different... and I'm lazy) :pervy:

DOES ANYONE SEE US? Here..... through the vortex!?

Sucked into the tear of CyberSpace..... ?

Vapegate.jpg

Okay..... as I fiddled with modding this spoof pic this morning.... I realized my own signs...... when I start modding avatars...... well.... thread's dead. No one interested in a 5 volt juice box.

I'll complete a how-to when I can and put it in my photobucket Nico-Drip 5 Volt album and Sci can put it in his website "VapeGate" when he gets a chance.

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn150/dreams_n_chains/Nico-Drip%205%20Volts/

http://www.vapegate.com/dreams2/

BUT...... ! ....... I do still have some pics I want to put up. Hopefully by tomorrow. A couple to possibly help Jiff (as if he needs it) and then I want to show some in regards to building the same box as a 3.7 volt utilizing two batteries to make the charge last twice as long. It is actually part of my "manipu-mod" "Nico-Drip V1" thread coming up early next week. Patti pending. :)

Last edited:

Sgood1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
WV
No one interested in a 5 volt juice box.

Someone is interested. I have my parts list all ready and I'm going to try this thing out as soon as I can get some extra $$$$

I am sure it will look like a baboon with cataracts built it, but if it functions I will be fine with that.

Thank you again for all the time you take to make your pictures and how-to's.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Oh... So this is where I've been trapped the past 36 hours... "Under Construction" good way to put it...

:laugh: ..... poor Jiff. Had a rather rough weekend did ya?

Sgood1971, good to know someone like my brother and I are interested. That is why I do the how-tos. For people like myself, Connman, Jiff and you.... don't let the shiny gloss and personalized paint throw you off. I think maybe that scares people away from my mods also. I should post them before I paint them. They are just "AA" battery boxes used as project boxes instead. Yours will look great! And I think all a true modder needs is a few more pics to help them along and not fumble like I did on my first one and potentially waste parts and definitely waste time.

I'll get up some pics probably tomorrow morning.... all dealing with the layout of the stripboard (PCB). Like, why I am not using it as it's actually made to be used. (it's flipped around... looks like I'm using the wrong side) I bought the stripboard/veroboard off ebay. Be forewarned, do not buy it from madvapes (even if they ever had it in stock) because they do not cut it so the copper strips are long.... they cut the strips so that they are only short little squares like what is needed in most 5 volt mod examples in this forum.

Good to know there is interest in this other than some who only want to take it, call it their own and make money from it without ever having helped in the Modders Forum. I expect that to happen with anyones mod here.... but I don't do my posts for those kind of people. Not inspiring.

When I put up my Nico-Drip/Manipu-mod thread..... it will hopefully be detailed in such a way that even a non-modder will be able to follow it. It's all just one step at a time.

I also have to mention again..... the dripper tips with e-liquid injection are an amazing thing. They do not flood! I have not been able to flood any atomizer on either my Nico-Drip V2 or V1! DRIPPER TIPS PEOPLE!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
*****:(*****

Okay.... I gotta respond to this even before I have any pics ready.... or have finished my Pizzeria Style Crust Pizza Hot Pocket© after work breakfast.... or have fed my goats and goose yet.... and the kittens want 9-Lives© as soon as their done with their breakfast of Friskie© stew.... etc.... etc.....

OH No YOU don't, Sci! No you don't go making me feel all guilty and everything! :mad: You and the rest of my thread-saving buddies never said once that you were interested in making these. You're all just enjoying me blab on and on and on and on...... all the while probably knowing that I am on "Global Ignore"! :cry:

Why..... why....... It is I that should be all hurt and everything! :(

Do I see little Nico-Drips running around anywhere? Nooooooo. :mad:

(well, kind of.... in the classifieds and suppliers forum)

Do I hear, "Wow.... this is a great mod feels good in the hand Dreams!"? Noooooooooo:mad:

But Oh, dear me....... what have we here........ ?........ hmmm...... smells of MINT not stinky veroboard........ Oh, LOOK.....
AN ECLIPSE MINT MOD that holds an 18650 Battery and has no liquid injection what..... so....... ever........ :mad:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/96188-eclipse-mints-tin-mod.html

:facepalm: {/hand}

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Okay.... I gotta respond to this even before I have any pics ready.... or have finished my Pizzeria Style Crust Pizza Hot Pocket© after work breakfast.... or have fed my goats and goose yet.... and the kittens want 9-Lives© as soon as their done with their breakfast of Friskie© stew.... etc.... etc.....

OH No YOU don't, Sci! No you don't go making me feel all guilty and everything! :mad: You and the rest of my thread-saving buddies never said once that you were interested in making these. You're all just enjoying me blab on and on and on and on...... all the while probably knowing that I am on "Global Ignore"! :cry:

Why..... why....... It is I that should be all hurt and everything! :(

Do I see little Nico-Drips running around anywhere? Nooooooo. :mad:

(well, kind of.... in the classifieds and suppliers forum)

Do I hear, "Wow.... this is a great mod feels good in the hand Dreams!"? Noooooooooo:mad:

But Oh, dear me....... what have we here........ ?........ hmmm...... smells of MINT not stinky veroboard........ Oh, LOOK.....
AN ECLIPSE MINT MOD that holds an 18650 Battery and has no liquid injection what..... so....... ever........ :mad:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/96188-eclipse-mints-tin-mod.html

:facepalm: {/hand}

>>>------->:blink:<-------<<<
What's a veroboard?

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
By the way Sci.... don't think I don't know what you just did by changing the subject and all..... I caught that..... :glare:... old trick.

Stripboardprep.jpg

I ordered my stripboard from an ebay seller.... just looking at the receipt I noticed they have a webpage:

Shop eBay Canada Store - Veroboard Prehole Ready To Use PCB:: veroboard, pcb

It is out of Canada... but from what I remember.... shipping time was decent.

I ordered 5" x 4" boards because I figured that would size up well for these "AA" Battery Box mods.... and I was correct.... they cut and fit without waste.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I have been subscribed to this thread for a while, and watching the discussion. I found it educational and entertaining at the same time. ;) LOL

Whew! Maybe this means it's not on "Global Ignore" or something!? You'll have to pardon the weirdness.... I've just been really busy and no time to post real info. And Nicotime and Sci must instinctively know I'd just let it fade away if there were no responses.

The Nico-Drip V1 Thread that will be posted on my upcoming nights off will show much more detail than this 5-volt one has. I'm just more prepared with the upcoming thread and the two use nearly the same concept... just different LDO 5 volt regulator in this one -vs- MOSFET in the upcoming V1. And pictures and how-tos take a bit of time.

HowNOTto.jpg

Last edited:

omgitsthr33

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
NC
Whew! Maybe this means it's not on "Global Ignore" or something!? You'll have to pardon the weirdness.... I've just been really busy and no time to post real info. And Nicotime and Sci must instinctively know I'd just let it fade away if there were no responses.

The Nico-Drip V1 Thread that will be posted on my upcoming nights off will show much more detail than this 5-volt one has. I'm just more prepared with the upcoming thread and the two use nearly the same concept... just different LDO 5 volt regulator in this one -vs- MOSFET in the upcoming V1. And pictures and how-tos take a bit of time.

Nope, no worries about a "Global Ignore". Going OT every once in a while is ok IMO. LOL

I have been following v1 as well, so I will look forward to the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread