Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Wow, what a log jam in the east. came down to tie breakers. I scored the second highest in the division but still didn't make the playoffs. Good luck to all. it was a fun season.

Playoffs start next week? This week I have gotalot's taco corps.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Never mind, just saw Tony's post regarding playoffs that only the top 6 will make the playoffs and your position within the division doesn't matter. That's a bummer. Looks like just one team from the East will make it while the rest will come from the west. Only 2 teams then are fighting for for that 6th spot this week. :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Never mind, just saw Tony's post regarding playoffs that only the top 6 will make the playoffs and your position within the division doesn't matter. That's a bummer. Looks like just one team from the East will make it while the rest will come from the west. Only 2 teams then are fighting for for that 6th spot this week. :(

I think he asked me about it and I said do whatever is fair. Personally I think the whole division thing is a bust, but hey - it's just fantasy football. I can't believe I get a bye with my crappy record!

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
I think he asked me about it and I said do whatever is fair. Personally I think the whole division thing is a bust, but hey - it's just fantasy football. I can't believe I get a bye with my crappy record!

You won't get a bye. Seeding will be done after next week's games.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Playoffs start next week? This week I have gotalot's taco corps.

EBDB Prime membership is cheap this week! Should be a great match up. Hope my team comes ready to play this week. Seems like I have a couple good weeks and then a week where my whole team decides to crap the bed.....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
EBDB Prime membership is cheap this week! Should be a great match up. Hope my team comes ready to play this week. Seems like I have a couple good weeks and then a week where my whole team decides to crap the bed.....

Gonna smoke your taco truck gotalot! ;)

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Damn taco riders between me and the playoffs. Good luck gotalot. ;)

It's going to be close. Wilson is killing the Vikings and AP is not doing a thing. Buck Allen is kicking it for me but Evans is laying down. I still have my Raider trio going up against the Chief's defense which probably won't fair too well for me!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It's going to be close. Wilson is killing the Vikings and AP is not doing a thing. Buck Allen is kicking it for me but Evans is laying down. I still have my Raider trio going up against the Chief's defense which probably won't fair too well for me!

You got me licked big daddy!~

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
You got me licked big daddy!~

It was closer than I felt comfortable with. We split the season with a win each. Now I have to wait to see if my late season push got me into the playoffs. I think I barely missed out.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It was closer than I felt comfortable with. We split the season with a win each. Now I have to wait to see if my late season push got me into the playoffs. I think I barely missed out.

My team is so much better than my record... I really like it, even if I am barely over .500 HAHA I am feeling pretty good about the playoffs despite having terrible RBs, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread