Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
LOL - and fire you do. LOL Got a great call from a potential new customer today.

Thanks again for the brass links man - woot. Tring to justify buying a dripper that costs more than the mod (Brass Sentinel).

I hear ya bro, but the mod is the battery holder, the dripper is where the magic happens and worth the dollars :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
D I was about to say in the other thread....if that chemesis is just as good as this cheat you is I'm gonna have a hard time rationalize paying $200 for an original mod ever again. Sucks for the developers but heck only makes sense to me, why pay $200 for 1 mod when you can get 4 or 5 for that price.

I love my clones - I can't afford to drop $200USD on a mod, wait, yes I can... ordered this for Katy last night...

KCz2xTx.jpg

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Yea - it flies fo sho. I have a nice PC and it was noticably slower... When it hits 1000 pages, time for a new one. LOL I'll wager we do it in less than a month this time, lol

Another forum I'm on closes threads at the 10k post mark. It makes the forum so much faster. Big threads really bog down servers. I'm surprised that ECF, with it's dictator-like rules doesn't impose that.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Ahhh, I had a very rare morning of sleeping late. I'm usually up with the sun because one of my bedroom windows faces East. I have the bamboo style blinds and while looking great, they don't keep the sun out. I also like to beat the heat in the studio.

On another note: I just did the dumbest thing ever. I was filling a tank with H1N1 and somehow the drip cap came off with the bottle cap. ~25ml gone. FUUUUUUU! I've had this happen with other vendors caps, usually with the harder plastic bottles. Never seen it with the bottles you use.
Just a heads up for those reading this: Make damn sure your dripper cap doesn't come off with the screw on bottle cap. Yes, I should have used the needle cap, but for some reason it wouldn't screw on this bottle.
Live and learn.

Megan, the pics of your friend's property(?) is scary! I know you said you're not too close to the flooding, but still take care!

Thanks hun and I send my condolences for your lost H1N1 :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Shanter soo sorry to hear of your loss! damn bro thats gota hurt :( but yes the people around MKR have lost a lot more..

NIce One brother Clark, im jelly but Kath deserves it!

She works her .... off... and her birthday is coming up... and our 2 year anniversary is Sunday... so, yea, she deserves a premium vape. She's had a hard-on for the Purple Provari Mini for a while now, but she's too frugal to buy it for herself. BOOM - she's awesome.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
As for the guy that shot the Chi You clone with a 1911 clone? :laugh: :lol: And I'd hardly call that "stopping a .45ACP JHP.

For me: Plastic fantastic = Glock, XD, S&W M&P Shield or CZ SP-07. 1911: Colt, Sig and Springfield. AR15: I build my own, usually Noveske or KAC uppers on PSA lowers.

All quality pieces there Shanter, except you forgot to get the other browning design that is a must have... Hi-Power, iv still got my service side arm, i have and still do trust my life to that rocking bit of kit.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
As for the guy that shot the Chi You clone with a 1911 clone? :laugh: :lol: And I'd hardly call that "stopping a .45ACP JHP.

For me: Plastic fantastic = Glock, XD, S&W M&P Shield or CZ SP-07. 1911: Colt, Sig and Springfield. AR15: I build my own, usually Noveske or KAC uppers on PSA lowers.

I have several Glocks in my house. G30 Standard frame being my carry choice.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I love my clones - I can't afford to drop $200USD on a mod, wait, yes I can... ordered this for Katy last night...

KCz2xTx.jpg

Aww yeah! Mine just bit the dust. :( Yep, I clean it religiously. But ProVape's taking care of me. I also have a ProVari Mini, but my Segelei Zmax and Innokin SVD, Hanna Modz DNA20 and Atmizoo Roller (Kicked, of course) are holding me over fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread