Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I have several Glocks in my house. G30 Standard frame being my carry choice.

I carry my G26 the most. But I also have a G30, but really thinking of trading it for a 30S. The trigger failed to reset once on the G30, so it's off carry duty until I can figure out what's going on (Besides being a glass blower, I'm also a FFL licensed gun smith [I usually work on guns in the summer and blow glass in the winter]). If I need deep concealment I carry an XDS or a S&W M&P360 Chief Special .357Mag snubbie.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
IN on the new thread!

Yea - it flies fo sho. I have a nice PC and it was noticably slower... When it hits 1000 pages, time for a new one. LOL I'll wager we do it in less than a month this time, lol
ECF doesn't have the feature as far as I can tell, but some forums auto-lock threads after a certain number of posts and roll it over into a new thread.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
All quality pieces there Shanter, except you forgot to get the other browning design that is a must have... Hi-Power, iv still got my service side arm, i have and still do trust my life to that rocking bit of kit.

Oh, trust me; I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a Hi-Power. Everyone that has one is smart enough to hold on to it or is selling it for >$1k.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
I love my clones - I can't afford to drop $200USD on a mod, wait, yes I can... ordered this for Katy last night...

KCz2xTx.jpg

Lol. Thats a provari though. Have one too. Provape and super t I don't mind shucking out hundreds of dollars. My way of supporting US made goods.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Huh? In Australia?
HA yes mate we can have firearms but its a lot of paperwork and inspections etc, i have to shoot in 4 comps per year per pistol to keep them, i miss even one comp the cops have the right to take them off me (never happens here on my island)
pistols have to have a min barrel lenght of 128mm, both the G17L and G34 are legal :)

Oh, trust me; I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a Hi-Power. Everyone that has one is smart enough to hold on to it or is selling it for >$1k.

1k...... geezus brother the crapest roughest second hand Hi Power is around $1800 and a new one is $2800-$3k here...

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
serumesy.jpg

First post. Green LED looks good in the picture but its more yellowy in real life. Protank2 is giving very muted flavor lately, need something new.

-Lord

Nice Lord, both the joooose and Provari!, when was the last time you did the coils in the Pt2? if you want flavour get a igo-l/w dripper bro :D

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
HA yes mate we can have firearms but its a lot of paperwork and inspections etc, i have to shoot in 4 comps per year per pistol to keep them, i miss even one comp the cops have the right to take them off me (never happens here on my island)
pistols have to have a min barrel lenght of 128mm, both the G17L and G34 are legal :)

1k...... geezus brother the crapest roughest second hand Hi Power is around $1800 and a new one is $2800-$3k here...

Sounds like the trouble we have to go through for suppressors, short barreled rifles and short barrels shotguns.

Ok I mean it! Off to work! See y'all later,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread