Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Time check. It's like 4am Dishy. Not to run you off my brother. Just heads up.
6y6e6etu.jpg

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Time check. It's like 4am Dishy. Not to run you off my brother. Just heads up.
6y6e6etu.jpg
LOL i just saw it on my watch and posted bro!

How much silica in the pt builds? I asked this question in the old thread but forgot what you guys recommend. I use 3-4mm total with 30-32 kanthal. Mixed results.

-Lord
2-3mm it seems to like a single 3mm over a doubled 2mm wick Lord, and i use 28g wire..

3mm is what I used. If it's not wicking good can pull a strand or two out of it.
Yep agreed there DI

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Spoke up the chimbus. It just shipped.
Ha yep my phone just let me know of the FT email :)

i saw that you knew about the fogger V2 has been ordered and should be here next week bro, hence why i didn't post to let you know, the silly co-op leader has already paid for it out of his own pocket first....:blink:

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois

i saw that you knew about the fogger V2 has been ordered and should be here next week bro, hence why i didn't post to let you know, the silly co-op leader has already paid for it out of his own pocket first....:blink:

Haha ya I saw that down under. Moneys already been set aside so no worries. That dude definitely took a chance ordering them all then trying to collect the money.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Haha ya I saw that down under. Moneys already been set aside so no worries. That dude definitely took a chance ordering them all then trying to collect the money.
yep, but to be honest, its not the first time thats been done and the leaders have not been left holding the bag yet... plus if they do they can generally off load them pretty quick, but still i woould not do it that way...

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois

How long does it take FT to get them to you? No word on the chemesis though?

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
How long does it take FT to get them to you? No word on the chemesis though?
really depends if the crate of freight gets full quick and if it can get on a passenger plane, they only ship once a week to Aus, but most of time 2-3 weeks tops.
Chemesis due to ship on the 9/24 still :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread