Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
You are correct. The MVP does PWM at 33Hz. The ProVari does PWM at 800Hz resulting in a smoother vape.
I used to have all this info handy but cant find it at the moment- mind all over the place.

Good to see you over here as well lex! <3

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
I was trying to reply to a post and couldn't figure out why I couldn't. lol
I had a couple of thoughts about names for open, Vaccine, or Antidote.

That's what I wanted to call virus.

If it has coconut in it let's call it malaria since it could be a tropical virus

AnotherADDiction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
St. Pete, Florida
I would like to thank everybody for all the help, advice, support, feeling welcome.
Definitely want to thank Kent, as everyone has always said your customer service is fantastic. I must be your biggest fan for someone who hasn't tasted any of your luscious, nectar of the Gods. Yes, a Nicoticket Virgin!
Thanks for the beastly fast service, I can't wait to receive the goods:thumbs:

As far as the project open, which I am clueless, I will state the obvious - Ebola, Hemorrhagic Fever, Marburg...maybe totally not getting it, but will put it out there and invite mockery.

Now to a truly terrible issue. I went to turn my sweetie on to some new tastes and discovered all of my heads are burnt, yech! I have now smoked 3 of the dirty analogs, and am really disgusted with them.
Is it possible to pull the wicks out of the head of a mini pro tank, and clean and put in some fresh cotton. Or even (probably) totally disassemble everything and recoil with the same coil and cotton? All I gave in my meager vaping kit is some organic cotton :ohmy:
Time for taking desperate measures, and finding my magnifying glass. Now to find a dealer that can ship out heads, wire, wick, and other assorted sundries as fast as Kent. Maybe even try walking into one of the b and m places tomorrow and trying my luck (but I need to play tonight)
Thanks!

BTW- what a thread, how can you catch up?

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I don't have any wire, yet...is it possible to use the original coil for the time being?

It should be possible to exchange the silica for cotton without having to recoil. Just pull the silica out, dry burn and them thread the cotton through. Lay a wee bit of cotton over the top for a flavor wick, replace the chimney thing and VAPE. Also, you can dry burn with silica. Maybe that would work? Clean the head with water, vodka, rinse the vodka out, dry it off, dry burn, clean it up and replace the chimney. Might work. I have dry burned the coils in the iclear 30 to clean them without removing the silica and it worked great. It was a little bit burnt but cleaned right up. Good luck!

And Buzz, at the risk of being a real biotch, do you think 'looking for that perfect vape' might just be an excuse to keep smoking those last 5 stinkies a day? I know I thought I would have to have just 'one in the morning, one when I get done with a meal and maybe one when I get really upset'. I know me. I will keep finding reasons to do that forever and eventually, I will be buying and smoking packs per day again. I had to take the jump. No cigarettes in the truck, my home or any of the vehicles. I knew I could always buy one but the longer I refrained the prouder I got and the stronger the resolve to NOT buy any smokes.

IMHO, you will never have the perfect vape. There will always be "something" that just isn't right. It is the nature of the beast. The beast of seeking perfection and the beast of addiction.

I say all this cause I loves ya and want you to be as healthy as you can be. Not trying to preach. Just offering my observation and my experience as food for thought. Every cigarette not smoked is a success and you are a success story no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread