Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Okay, I skipped four pages of this new thread. Got a PM from pdib last night after I went to bed. I have an OliverDibi !!!!!! Not sure what I'll get yet, he offered me three choices, all are beautiful but I chose walnut. SO EXCITED yet SO TIRED!!! :laugh:

Kilns are all on, got to got back about 6ish to turn up and check the salt kiln, then back by 9. I do this to myself all the time :facepalm:

Naki I hope you feel better soon!! *HUGS*

Lex I hope your kitty comes home soon!!! :( *HUGS*

Thank you!!!

I thought you had bought your own Dibi wood?

2pak2zero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
Okay, I skipped four pages of this new thread. Got a PM from pdib last night after I went to bed. I have an OliverDibi !!!!!! Not sure what I'll get yet, he offered me three choices, all are beautiful but I chose walnut. SO EXCITED yet SO TIRED!!! :laugh:

Kilns are all on, got to got back about 6ish to turn up and check the salt kiln, then back by 9. I do this to myself all the time :facepalm:

Awesome on the dibi. Ive been loving all the pics.

snt from a lirtle phond using ny stibby fungers.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal

Boom!!! :D Except for the kitty part :(

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Good Morning All !!!! Glad to have found the new thread so that I can keep up with my favorite juice doctor and friends!!!

Glad you found us!! :D

The new baby salt kiln is a beast, a beautiful wonderful beast! :wub: I'll have to go in at 8 instead of 9 as I think George (the new salt kiln's name) will be done!! This is amazing after firing the big beasty 18-24 hours to get anywhere close. LOVE this kiln!!

I've been beating the crap out of something nasty for the past couple of days. I know it's nasty because my immune system is as big as Mt Everest and I still have rotating symptoms. Sinus for half an hour then they're fine. Coughing for half an hour then fine. Sore throat for half an hour then it starts all over again. I am typhoid Mary, I will give everyone this nasty when I kick its ..... I'm going to try and take off early from class this morning and hide in my room.

Though Saturday a friend is opening his store and I'm going in. Hey Glow!! Want to meet me at Todd's store noonish Saturday? :D

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Actually I never thought of calling any shelters. The one we have isn't that friendly & you have to pay if you take an animal to them. If you want them to do the pick up you have to do all this preparation & then they don't even come within the 1st 24-48 hrs. In my neighborhood no one is going to do the work.

Have you checked Craigslist? My girlfriend's cat got out a while ago and someone nearby had taken her (the cat) in and posted a 'found' ad on Craigslist, and that's how we got her back.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Dang. I thought we were shooting for 50k before we moved.

Hey, just a heads up that I thought of while chatting with Dan. Once you all get your fancy wooden BF's and decide you don't want your Reo's please don't put them on classy's. Hint here first ;)

:D

Please be serious. The only people selling REO's are those who've determined they can get by with 6 of them.

You are correct. The MVP does PWM at 33Hz. The ProVari does PWM at 800Hz resulting in a smoother vape.
I used to have all this info handy but cant find it at the moment- mind all over the place.

Thanks, Lex and CP. This makes perfect sense. The precision of the average does improve at a higher pulse frequency.

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
We made it!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!! Niiiice digs!!!!

valheli-albums-vpics-picture294348-bath1.jpg

Bahahahah Val you crack me up :D

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
No not an excuse to keep smoking. I've just been having a lot of equipment issues and end up with one of my wife's cigarettes. I'm good at work and in the car now. Just can't quite stop completely still home.

I don't think your a bio

I had the same problem at first Buzz...I started vaping and was still smoking 2 cigs each night before bed...I just couldn't give those last couple up. Then I found a liquid I was in love with, and the weather was getting cold, so there were a few nights I actually chose vaping over the cigs because I was preferring the taste of the juice, didn't want to be cold, etc. Because of that I went 4 days without smoking. The next time I lit a cigarette, it tasted like crap and I knew I was done.

Maybe challenge yourself to only not smoke for one week. If you keep telling yourself it's "only a week" you can do it. And when the week is over, maybe you will hate the taste of it and be able to stay away....or maybe you'll realize it's not so hard and want to keep going? Just a thought.

I'm loving the new thread btw!! So funny to see "page 1-3" lol

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I am so ridiculously excited about my MVP2 coming lol....I know, it's an old news mod, and there is nothing really fantastic about it, but it's fun to have new stuff coming!!!! Hahah I'm so used to getting by with the same ole stuff and listening to everyone else's stories about vape mail....yay!! New shiny for me!! Lol

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
I like Inoculation too. :)

You have something there! Virus. Immunity. I still like OPEN but I am liking Immunity as well. OPEN Resistance...for those who resisted infection by the Virus. Immunity could be the same sort of thing. Inoculation. (I like the sound of that word...just like to say it! LOL)

this is fun, but I have to get some sleep. I will have to get up early tomorrow cause DH is going to be home by about 0800 and I need to get some things ready for him first thing in the a.m.

See ya'll in the mornin!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I am so ridiculously excited about my MVP2 coming lol....I know, it's an old news mod, and there is nothing really fantastic about it, but it's fun to have new stuff coming!!!! Hahah I'm so used to getting by with the same ole stuff and listening to everyone else's stories about vape mail....yay!! New shiny for me!! Lol

Congrats Lo!! I love mine :wub:

White_rabbitt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Ohio

Yay!! Hooray for vape mail!! I love vape mail! Congrats on your purchase...the MVP2 is sweet! Seems like a great box mod that has had staying power. Now go click refresh on your tracking number! ;)

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA
For some reason that didn't enter my head till I got to his post, I was on the tablet and that happens sometimes on it. I was already familiar with the procedure cause two other threads I frequent had moved in the last few days.

I'm so sorry you can't find your kitty :(

I had already clicked reply with quote so it was open while Clark was closing up. Copy/paste is my friend.

When I realized I couldn't post reply my first thought was we moved. Just had a feeling moving day was going to be sooner than later.

Thank you!! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread