Nicoticket has ruined me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
So I figured I would try a few favors of small bottles to see what all the fuss was about. Ordered 4, have tried 3 thus far and am quite pleased. I was so pleased that I ordered 60 ml of the Wakonda as I couldn't imagine running out this week! I love this stuff.

I have a small stash of other liquids but now what I once thought was great I no longer want to vape for more than a short sitting. Figure I will try a few more things before dropping an epic BOGO order.

Just starting a week off work. Glad I found this stuff. It should be a very relaxing and flavorful week. Headed into Boston for a nice dinner with the Mrs now. Have a good night.

Justwingingit

Jul 24, 2015
Australia
So I figured I would try a few favors of small bottles to see what all the fuss was about. Ordered 4, have tried 3 thus far and am quite pleased. I was so pleased that I ordered 60 ml of the Wakonda as I couldn't imagine running out this week! I love this stuff.

I have a small stash of other liquids but now what I once thought was great I no longer want to vape for more than a short sitting. Figure I will try a few more things before dropping an epic BOGO order.

Just starting a week off work. Glad I found this stuff. It should be a very relaxing and flavorful week. Headed into Boston for a nice dinner with the Mrs now. Have a good night.

After reading you're thread, I decided to checkout this nicoticket site you speak of.

You're a bad influence @MIke Geaney...I just placed an order haha

• 1 x Grandma's Cinnamon Danish (50/50)
    (Nicotine level: 12mg, Bottle Size: 15ml )
  • 1 x Got Cookie? (50/50)
  • 1 x Raz Cup (50/50)
  • 1 x Sure Bert (MAXVG)

more vapemail for me eeep!!

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
I feel ya on Wakonda, it truly is some good stuff! Unfortunately I only 15mls of the stuff and it dried up on Sunday. I have to get thru the majority of the 7 other flavors (not a bad thing at all!) I got before I can stock up on the 60s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread