Nicoticket juice rank 'em roundup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
1. ACB (never even tasted it but I am a believer. Mine is steeping until Christmas/New Years holiday time.)
2. GCD
3. H1N1

Highly honorable mention to Wakonda.

You HAVE to at least drip a few drops! Those bottles are generally over filled for a reason.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Maybe I will rebuild my Magma and have a few drops on your recommendation. I am sure it will be tough to put it away after that, but I will heed your advice.:)

you+can+do+it.jpg

That's exactly what I did with my Magma (OMG!!!!) only I didn't put it ALL up to steep! ;)

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
you+can+do+it.jpg

That's exactly what I did with my Magma (OMG!!!!) only I didn't put it ALL up to steep! ;)

Love the waterboy pic. Great movie for a smile. I will rebuild the Magma tomorrow and try some. I really don't want to drip much of the precious. Really want it at it's prime for the holidays.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
You HAVE to at least drip a few drops! Those bottles are generally over filled for a reason.

I put a few drops in my Magma at your chiding. Good stuff. Put a couple drops in my GCD tank too. Yummy. It is more like you are eating it with a spoon than vaping it. Lol Now,it is put away until Christmas/New years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread