Nicoticket Juice Review (4)

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by cunninsa, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cunninsa

cunninsa Full Member Verified Member

I wanted to do a quick review on my Nicoticket e-liquids I purchased. The liquids I purchased were Creme Brûlée, Custards Last Stand, H1N1, and through the Veterans Day sale also got a free bottle of Grape Cotton Candy. All are usually dripped in a long barrel HH.357 atomizer 2.0 ohms on a Provari around 4.3-4.5v.

The Custard’s Last Stand is phenomenal. It’s a rich, creamy vanilla flavor. Not a sweet, sweet vanilla - just a nice pure vanilla flavor, Little bit of egginess to it but not overdone. The vapor production is great. Light throat hit to it not too harsh just the way I love it.

The Creme Brûlée was similar to me except for some caramel on the exhale. Seemed a tad sweeter to me than the CLS. Vapor production and throat hit were similar also. Great vape but I think I preferred CLS just a tad more due to being a little less sweet.

The H1N1 always seems different every time I vape it. Sometimes get a caramel flavor candy bar flavor. Some nutty tones to it. Sometimes I get a cappuccino type taste. Sometimes a little cinnamon and vanilla. It reminds me a little of AIV White Rabbit the way the profile seems to change on this juice. I love it though. Vapor production excellent - mild throat hit. A good ADV in my opinion.

He was gracious enough to throw in a bottle of Grape Cotton Candy with the Veterans Day order which way a great gesture. Tasting a very, very light grape candy type flavor but mostly the cotton candy. If you like that type of thing then it’s right up your alley. I enjoy it on occasion. Good vapor and throat hit on it.

I’m extremely happy with the order and quality/flavor of the juices. I let them steep for about 2 1/2 weeks and all is well. The company itself I am impressed with and they reply to messages very promptly and courteously. Just ordered a bottle of Beautlejuice (sp?) fruit cape and the new Snickerdoodle Cookie so I can’t wait to try them and review them as well. I would encourage anyone interested in these juices to go order and try them - you won’t be disappointed!

2. gjustin79

gjustin79 Coil Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    CB is my ADV along with switching it up with some H1N1!

He just added Snickerdoodle to his line up, I suggest you try that one. I've got 30ml coming my way already.

CLS is great too but the addition of caramel in the CB makes it far superior. Mixing the two is even more awesome.

Also they taste even better as they get older.

Glad you like em. Come join us in the supplier thread! Kent is always in there (really, always) and loves answering questions/chatting.

3. baly

baly Super Member ECF Veteran

Agree totally with the review, CLS and creme brulee over a month on have matured to excellence. H1N1 still confuses me in a good way.

Defo a master mixer, is Clark.

4. toothboy

toothboy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well crap, I just ordered and Snickerdoodle wasn't on there. Looks like another order will have to happen.

5. mechlove

mechlove Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the reviews on these juices, I'll definitely have to give them a try!

6. shellro07

shellro07 Super Member ECF Veteran

Creme Brûlée is amazing! I almost want to just drink it, it is that good! His other juices are wonderful as well.

7. rswift90

rswift90 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I love me some Nicoticket! I adore CLS and CB...you must try Grandmas Cinnamon Danish and Frenilla (limited release)...My fav part is mixing them while dripping...get some crazy good combos, and because they all use the same base (90% sure) they mix perfectly...a couple drops of this ...couple of that! haha ... h1n1 for me isn't there yet. maybe its a steeping thing, maybe I haven't sat with it enough to let it grow on me...but won't give up!

8. Draconian

Draconian Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered another $200 in juice from nicoticket - went to get frenilla, wasn't there :( ordered anyway. Myself and my friends - nicoticket all the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.