Nicoticket Love affair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everybody! I've been vaping for coming up on one year and there isn't a day I miss buying a pack of cigarettes and committing the act of insanity day in and day out! vaping has truly helped give me my life back in many ways!

I wanted to ask everyone who is a NICOTICKET e-liquid fan, being that I'm new here to the ECF boards, If Nicoticket is your first choice to buy from then what companies are 2nd and 3rd for you?

Thanks everybody!

Justin

Thank you Puff2k! Man unfortunately I must have 50+ bottles of liquid I have bought and didn't like and so back to the "useless vape drawer" they went. Every now and then I go through it and sometimes I get lucky and find a flavor that just hadn't quite steeped enough yet the first time I tried it or my taste buds have maybe changed!

Reactions: Puff2K
I'm new to vaping. I just received my Innokin MVP 20 Watt vaporizer and a Kanger Genitech tank with two ejuices from Vapor Beast. I just order three ejuices from Nicoticket. They have a 50% off deal going on now (coupon code "BOGO"), so if you dig Nociticket, now's a good time to stock up!

I actually just stocked up on Nicoticket juices! Thank you for the heads up though!

AndrewH

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Welcome to ECF, it's funny you posted this as I just made my first order from Nicoticket after seeing the 50% off sale. I got:

30ml Grandma's Cinnamon Danish
30ml Strawnilla
30ml Custards Last Stand

All for $28? That's crazy! I'm really hoping I like at least one of them, I've been using the same eJuice for over 2 years without ever experimenting outside of it. So last week I purchased in excess of 300 ml of juice from random vendors (Crimmys, Nicoticket, VapeWild, and ANML Looper / Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk) I figure there's gotta be one that I LOVE, I just hope it's not one of the $23 for 30 ml kinds lol

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Absolutely love Nicoticket great juice and even better people I've only tried virus and radioactive but will be ordering strawnilla frenilla and custards last stand next weekend and my second is GoodEJuice for my straight up no nonsense NET's vita bella organic#1 patriot only companies I order from right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread