Nicoticket may publicy release their recipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Sadly, Nicoticket will be closing its doors. It's a shame to see one of the greats go out of business.

On the bright side, Clark promised to release their recipes if his stock gets liquidated.

Here's his quote:

Hello! I wanted to touch base just briefly and set expectations for order fulfillment over the next week or so. We've gotten a deluge of orders since we sent out our "Going Out Of Business" newsletter. If you already have an order in, please allow for 7-10 business days for processing (keep in mind I like to under-promise and over-deliver, it will probably be less).

Also - I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support over these last 3+ years. I've (literally) gotten 100s of emails with testimonials, stories, gratitude, etc. PANIC in the streets! ;)

Lots of questions about recipes and where they will go. Here is my commitment to you - help me liquidate this inventory -- spread the word to everyone and help me sell out this inventory. IF (and only if) we manage to liquidate the inventory, I promise to post recipes in a public forum for the DIY community. So, please, help us help you -- come out and support us (share, share, share with your friends, family, and the vaping community). When the warehouse is empty, yowzas!

Lots of love from Omaha, NE,

Clark

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
If he releases the recipe for Absolute Creme Brulee i will be a very happy man haha.That is by far the best juice i have ever tasted,but i just can't afford to buy it very often,and now with them shutting down,a recipe is the only hope to continue vaping that juice.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I am sorry to hear he's getting out of business though. I noticed that nearly all the experienced vapers I know and some of the not so experienced ones are now DIYing their own liquid. I for one can't remember the last time I bought or ordered ejuice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
I have been so thankful for Clark for years! I know I'm not the only one, let's all buy some extra juice this weekend and get that inventory liquidated! Thanks so much Clark, you've always been such a great guy, best to you and your family, happy thanksgiving.

Now I know I'm not the only one, let's all buy some extra juice this weekend and get that inventory liquidated!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
So sorry to hear that Nicoticket is closing. I remember being so jealous when everyone was talking about the great Nicoticket juices they were getting, because I couldn't buy any in the EU at that time ... then I fell off the wagon for a bit, and when I came back, I found Nicoticket available at Spiritus Vapes in the UK, so was finally able to order Virus, Frenilla and Creme Brulee! Wheee! And before I could even re-order, this sad news. <3 All the best to Clark and crew.

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Sadly, Nicoticket will be closing its doors. It's a shame to see one of the greats go out of business.

On the bright side, Clark promised to release their recipes if his stock gets liquidated.

Here's his quote:

Hello! I wanted to touch base just briefly and set expectations for order fulfillment over the next week or so. We've gotten a deluge of orders since we sent out our "Going Out Of Business" newsletter. If you already have an order in, please allow for 7-10 business days for processing (keep in mind I like to under-promise and over-deliver, it will probably be less).

Also - I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support over these last 3+ years. I've (literally) gotten 100s of emails with testimonials, stories, gratitude, etc. PANIC in the streets! ;)

Lots of questions about recipes and where they will go. Here is my commitment to you - help me liquidate this inventory -- spread the word to everyone and help me sell out this inventory. IF (and only if) we manage to liquidate the inventory, I promise to post recipes in a public forum for the DIY community. So, please, help us help you -- come out and support us (share, share, share with your friends, family, and the vaping community). When the warehouse is empty, yowzas!

Lots of love from Omaha, NE,

Clark

Reactions: Kenna
Nicoticket helped me quit smoking Wakonda was one of the Best ever! Personally I hope Clark sells to a Reputable Vendor so We can get our favorite Juices as always - Clark forget the "public recipe release" sell out so we can continue getting Your Eliquid done the way you did it - Its Just Smart Business and we All benefit -

Reactions: Kenna

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Nicoticket helped me quit smoking Wakonda was one of the Best ever! Personally I hope Clark sells to a Reputable Vendor so We can get our favorite Juices as always - Clark forget the "public recipe release" sell out so we can continue getting Your Eliquid done the way you did it - Its Just Smart Business and we All benefit -

Seems to me that Clark CBA, (urban dictionary if you don't know)
But that is just how I interpret the situation.

"I just want to be done with it.

With regard to the recipes, the deal was IF I cleared out ALL my inventory THEN I would post *some* of my recipes. We fell waaaay short - I put 15000 bottles in a dumpster... /sigh I'll probably post some recipes anyway - still haven't decided."

Cheers
I

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Nicoticket's recipe book has a substantial dollar amount attached to it. There are a lot of eliquid companies who would pay dearly for it. I think he realized that sometime after he made his statement. I also don't buy throwing 15,000 bottles of product into a dumpster. Notwithstanding that that is a huge quantity of stock to have on hand after a liquidation sale. At a very low retail price of 8 dollars per bottle (his stuff was more expensive than that right?) that's 120,000 dollars he just threw away. It simply doesn't happen. There are lots of ways to liquidate overstock that don't involve dumpsters.

It's possible he made the offer simply to hasten the liquidation of his stock, figuring DIYers would buy the story and clean him out. I don't know the guy personally, and I'm not passing moral judgment on him...it might honestly have been a fear reaction or something, but that's pretty par for business practice in the USA.

Last edited:

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Nicoticket's recipe book has a substantial dollar amount attached to it. There are a lot of eliquid companies who would pay dearly for it. I think he realized that sometime after he made his statement. I also don't buy throwing 15,000 bottles of product into a dumpster. Notwithstanding that that is a huge quantity of stock to have on hand after a liquidation sale. At a very low retail price of 8 dollars per bottle (his stuff was more expensive than that right?) that's 120,000 dollars he just threw away. It simply doesn't happen. There are lots of ways to liquidate overstock that don't involve dumpsters.

It's possible he made the offer simply to hasten the liquidation of his stock, figuring DIYers would buy the story and clean him out. I don't know the guy personally, and I'm not passing moral judgment on him...it might honestly have been a fear reaction or something, but that's pretty par for business practice in the USA.
I agree and I don't buy his story at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread