Nicoticket Testing Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
so, if i am understanging this right....vaping 1ml of strawnilla already puts you over the limit??

How much of that is "kept", and how much is exhaled?
These are important numbers I have yet to see. The numbers "in the juice" does not equal the numbers absorbed by the body.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Is this 1ml of strawnilla still less dap than smoking one full cig? How much dap does a combusted smoked cig contain? Where are those numbers? Thanks in advance.
Beachbum

There are also arguments that vapor is taken more deeply into the lungs than cigarette smoke. But that doesn't jive with nicotine from smoke is absorbed more readily than from vapor.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
I smoke my cigs harder than I vape so where I understand and acknowledge nic in vaper is not readily absorbed in lungs like cig smoke is I also don't vape hard. I rock my stuff at 1.0 ohm single coil anywhere from 8 watts to 50 if I want. I have read dr farsilanos misspell sorry and I just feel he needs to chill on flavors being toxic.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I subohm. .2 coils 66watts.
I'll hit it a few times, then set it aside for a bit, maybe a half hour, sometimes longer.

When I used Spinner batteries and Nautilus Minis with 1.8 ohm coils, you couldn't pry it outta my hand. I had to have 4 batteries, so I could vape constantly, and keep rotating them on the charger.

In my mind I may be getting more vapor than before, but I don't think it's exponentially more, considering the above.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
I started out with the ego' s too usually between.8and 2.2 ohm coils vaped at 7.5 to 8 W. Now, I vape 0.5 ohm coils and vape at 17W.
I still will continue to vape the juices that give me the best flavors. Until, I see hard evidence of harm; I will take my chances.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I subohm. .2 coils 66watts.
I'll hit it a few times, then set it aside for a bit, maybe a half hour, sometimes longer.

When I used Spinner batteries and Nautilus Minis with 1.8 ohm coils, you couldn't pry it outta my hand. I had to have 4 batteries, so I could vape constantly, and keep rotating them on the charger.

In my mind I may be getting more vapor than before, but I don't think it's exponentially more, considering the above.
How much more juice are you going through per day, and how much more deeply are you pulling it into your lungs?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Is this 1ml of strawnilla still less dap than smoking one full cig? How much dap does a combusted smoked cig contain? Where are those numbers? Thanks in advance.
Beachbum

Not only is the comparison to a single cigarette - but - consumption of eLiquid does not translate into absorption. I don't know how you vape, but I rarely "take one to the lungs." I haven't since the beginning. /shrug

We've been told since the beginning that the size of the vapor molecule is larger and less efficient than the smoke compound. That translates into vapor not penetrating as deep into the lungs. Furthermore, I have been proselytizing since the very beginning that "vaping is more like chewing tobacco than it is like smoking." The majority of the nicotine absorption takes place in the lining of the mouth, and the nasal passages.

As far as the unflavored advocates are concerned - This is a huge forum - go push unflavored eLiquid someplace else because this is not the venue to discuss it. This forum (and this thread) are dedicated to Nicoticket - discussions unrelated to Nicoticket eLiquid can be taken to other forums.

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Not only is the comparison to a single cigarette - but - consumption of eLiquid does not translate into absorption. I don't know how you vape, but I rarely "take one to the lungs." I haven't since the beginning. /shrug

We've been told since the beginning that the size of the vapor molecule is larger and less efficient than the smoke compound. That translates into vapor not penetrating as deep into the lungs. Furthermore, I have been proselytizing since the very beginning that "vaping is more like chewing tobacco than it is like smoking." The majority of the nicotine absorption takes place in the lining of the mouth, and the nasal passages.

As far as the unflavored advocates are concerned - This is a huge forum - go push unflavored eLiquid someplace else because this is not the venue to discuss it. This forum (and this thread) are dedicated to Nicoticket - discussions unrelated to Nicoticket eLiquid can be taken to other forums.
Thanks Clark for asking the flavorless vapers to find a different thread. I'm looking forward to my order of the Virus to ship.

blindsoup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
New York
After reading this thread I almost feel better going back to smoking a tobacco briar pipe or Swedish snus under the lip. I enjoyed a real nice virginia burley blend with a touch of perique earlier. No offense but this thread freaks me out. Peace all

Megan u are awesome! I love this forum

You are all over the place.....but you sure do bring me entertainment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread