Nicoticket Testing Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicnac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Los Angeles
Just FYI - expect a rework of Frenilla and Strawnilla.
Go figure. My top two flavors ACB & Strawnilla are #1 and #2 on the chart.
Looks like ACB is the one needing reformulation the most. Or i'm not reading the numbers right?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just put a order in today.....I ordered strawnilla will it be your reworked recipe or will it be the original?

The original - we will rename the new one if there will be one - but - we're probably not making more of either until we rework it. I still need to discuss with Katy - but we have some alternatives in R&D that might be even better. I am starting with Frenilla. CLS and CB might be altered eventually, also. Our goal is to make good liquid while simultaneously keeping the numbers that cause reason for concern as low as possible. That's harm reduction!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Go figure. My top two flavors ACB & Strawnilla are #1 and #2 on the chart.
Looks like ACB is the one needing reformulation the most. Or i'm not reading the numbers right?

Acetoin is less of a concern as compared to AP, based on what you read in the research. That said, this whole process is like a witch hunt - who knows what they will want us to measure tomorrow. We're committed to testing anything and everything that the public deems "information we need to know to make an informed decision about the liquid I purchase." Total transparency.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I seem to like all the things that are suppose to be bad for me, Food, Drink, and many others, oh well that's life. I like to take all things in moderation except my Nicoticket all bets are off then.

Such is life ;)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Just FYI - expect a rework of Frenilla and Strawnilla.
I just died a little inside.

62435527.jpg

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
If anyone can do it NT can. You never know, it might be better!! :D
This is what I am thinking, too, Megan!!! Imagine, it could be even BETTER!!! Clark has set a BAR, he knows what great juice tastes like, and in my mind, he is going to fly OVER that bar with something even better!

nicnac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
Los Angeles
Clark, you have gained my respect. I think everybody should demand this from their juice suppliers. You have done a smart move.
Since we are on the subject of reformulating some flavors, try not to be so shy on VG. Or better yet just do a couple of max vg juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread