Nicoticket Testing Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Wow... I can't thank you enough for posting these results. I already considered you / Nicoticket to be arguably the single most respected / reputable e-liquid vendor on the market, but this level of transparency is simply unheard of -- for any company, let alone a company in an unregulated industry such as this. Typically, e-liquid vendors will hide an asterisk deep within their website along with a claim stating that their e-juice is "Diacetyl free", and nothing more. When pressed for test results, or even simple elaboration, they go silent virtually every time...

I truly cannot thank you enough for this. You have my utmost respect and gratitude.

Cheers.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Since we are on the subject of reformulating some flavors, try not to be so shy on VG. Or better yet just do a couple of max vg juices.
and I have just the opposite problem. I have a hard time vaping even 35% vg on a regular basis, and I'm at 24 nic. :(

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hadn't even thought about this in terms of being done in an unregulated industry. This kind of behavior is what I want to see out of the human race. We ideally do not need governance - we should take initiative as a species to do what is right. How often does it happen though? Well, it just did :)

I myself am a proponent of some regulation, as I know Clark is too and many of us here - this, for example, should be required in the long run. How amazing to see it done without requirements!! Then again, are they required to tell us what all is in our marlboro and camels? Do they do it? How many smokers give a rats behind what chemical additives they are inhaling multiple times a day every day? Seems to me that the vapers are the ones - and reasonably so - who care what they put into their bodies. One could certainly wonder why the government allows tobacco to be sold without any more info on the box than it has - but is trying to sniff out vaping (oh, wait, moola$$$)

Funny though...I bet you those FDA freaks are smoking their cigs hacking up a lung right now. Um, the last time I hacked up a lung it was because I was running a hot, twisted build and got a lil spitback in my throat :)

Really - I'm 11 months smoke free in 2 days. I can friggin breathe, smell, run, play. Example - we have a propane stove, you know, pilot lights. Pilots sometimes go out and as many or most of you know, a smell of propane fills the room. As a smoker I never smelled it - Chrissy would come home and be like why the heck don't you smell this, and she'd relight the pilots. Well it took me almost a full 6 months for my sense of smell to get good enough but for the past, oh, 5 months, she hasn't smelled propane. Why? I smell it first :)

I'm blessed with a truly wonderful partner. From the get go, she supported, and believed me about vaping. Even though, from her best friends, she had heard "they are worse than cigarettes." Yep! Yep. But she believed me, supported me...and then when she realized my sense of smell was so good she'd never have to light the pilots again, she voiced it to me something like "I believed you, but wow...now it's obvious that you're right."

HOW in the heck can anyone seriously think these are even remotely as close to being as bad for your health as cigarettes. HOW. 1) they haven't vaped. 2) they don't know a dang thing about vaping vs smoking (I mean come on, if I vaped a cigarette it would be healthier than smoking it - period, in and of itself!!) and 3) $$$

Science is very important. But I for one do not need science, statistics and numbers to tell me that I'm doing my body, mind and soul a huge, ENORMOUS and LIFE ALTERING FAVOR by vaping instead of smoking.

People like Nicoticket are really going the long miles to ensure that they not only stay in business post-regulations, they are also paving the way and setting the right example. This is huge. This is beautiful. So thank you Clark and thank you family - we are strong, united, passionate, and healthy :)

Ah heck, I do not believe in god but it seems so appropriate to end this rant like this:

God Bless you my friends :)

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Hadn't even thought about this in terms of being done in an unregulated industry. This kind of behavior is what I want to see out of the human race. We ideally do not need governance - we should take initiative as a species to do what is right. How often does it happen though? Well, it just did :)

I myself am a proponent of some regulation, as I know Clark is too and many of us here - this, for example, should be required in the long run. How amazing to see it done without requirements!! Then again, are they required to tell us what all is in our marlboro and camels? Do they do it? How many smokers give a rats behind what chemical additives they are inhaling multiple times a day every day? Seems to me that the vapers are the ones - and reasonably so - who care what they put into their bodies. One could certainly wonder why the government allows tobacco to be sold without any more info on the box than it has - but is trying to sniff out vaping (oh, wait, moola$$$)

Funny though...I bet you those FDA freaks are smoking their cigs hacking up a lung right now. Um, the last time I hacked up a lung it was because I was running a hot, twisted build and got a lil spitback in my throat :)

Really - I'm 11 months smoke free in 2 days. I can friggin breathe, smell, run, play. Example - we have a propane stove, you know, pilot lights. Pilots sometimes go out and as many or most of you know, a smell of propane fills the room. As a smoker I never smelled it - Chrissy would come home and be like why the heck don't you smell this, and she'd relight the pilots. Well it took me almost a full 6 months for my sense of smell to get good enough but for the past, oh, 5 months, she hasn't smelled propane. Why? I smell it first :)

I'm blessed with a truly wonderful partner. From the get go, she supported, and believed me about vaping. Even though, from her best friends, she had heard "they are worse than cigarettes." Yep! Yep. But she believed me, supported me...and then when she realized my sense of smell was so good she'd never have to light the pilots again, she voiced it to me something like "I believed you, but wow...now it's obvious that you're right."

HOW in the heck can anyone seriously think these are even remotely as close to being as bad for your health as cigarettes. HOW. 1) they haven't vaped. 2) they don't know a dang thing about vaping vs smoking (I mean come on, if I vaped a cigarette it would be healthier than smoking it - period, in and of itself!!) and 3) $$$

Science is very important. But I for one do not need science, statistics and numbers to tell me that I'm doing my body, mind and soul a huge, ENORMOUS and LIFE ALTERING FAVOR by vaping instead of smoking.

People like Nicoticket are really going the long miles to ensure that they not only stay in business post-regulations, they are also paving the way and setting the right example. This is huge. This is beautiful. So thank you Clark and thank you family - we are strong, united, passionate, and healthy :)

Ah heck, I do not believe in god but it seems so appropriate to end this rant like this:

God Bless you my friends :)
Great post man! You just about said it all. Let's not forget, aside from all of the health and financial benefits, vaping just simply tastes better! When I was going through the transition, what did it for my was when I finally realized that analogs taste like absolute shiite!
Just about very single Vape I take of Clark's creations reminds me of this.

And congrats on coming up on your first year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Great post man! You just about said it all. Let's not forget, aside from all of the health and financial benefits, vaping just simply tastes better! When I was going through the transition, what did it for my was when I finally realized that analogs taste like absolute shiite!
Just about very single Vape I take of Clark's creations reminds me of this.

And congrats on coming up on your first year!!

Thank you man! And very good point, vaping is a huge upgrade in terms of flavor!!! Heck now I smell cigs and wanna hurl.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Thank you man! And very good point, vaping is a huge upgrade in terms of flavor!!! Heck now I smell cigs and wanna hurl.
You're welcome. I hear you there, at work where I go out for a vape there's one of those post style .... receptacles. I can't be too close to it or I feel sick.

Btw...do you have any build and atty advice for Wakonda?
I have a Zenith, Rogue, REMatty, Manta and a Nuppin. 26ga and 28ga on hand. Coiling with a coil master type kit. Wicking with KGD, I have some rayon but haven't tried it yet.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Clark, you have gained my respect. I think everybody should demand this from their juice suppliers. You have done a smart move.
Since we are on the subject of reformulating some flavors, try not to be so shy on VG. Or better yet just do a couple of max vg juices.

Frenilla and Strawnilla are moving off 50/50 too. Not MAXVG, but heavier.

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
I have a VG sensitivity....No matter, I have a lot of PG I can cut it with. Turns a 60ml bottle into 120mls of juice. :thumb:

Hi Megan... I thought mostly sensitive to PG. Sorry to hear that.

I was planning to make the virus a little bit thicker with adding some vg to it... Maybe also make 60 into 100 or 120ml but having a thought that the flavor might became a little less intense or even screw the juice! I might out of proper virus stock for days until I got the replacement... That's scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread