Nicoticket ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoot05

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Evans, GA
Huge ups for Clark and the people at Nicoticket. I have heard so many great things about the quality of eliquids and the superior customer service that Nicoticket offer that last week I decided to order some creme brulee and Custards Last Stand from them. Let me tell you they didn't disappoint. This juice is absolutely amazing and the customer service is absolutely above and beyond any other company that I have ordered from. My ADV had been Medusa juice from Zeus ejuice but the quality of the juice at Nicoticket and the exceptional customer swervice may have swayed me to find another. I am really enjoying the creme brulee and Custards Last Stand, so much so that I ordered the betelguese from Nicoticket. I can hardly wait for my next juice to arrive from Clark and am looking forward to being a lifelong customer to this outstanding business.

skoot

Sent with the hand not holding the mod of the moment

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you much for the kind words skoot! You're too kind. There's always room at my table if you roll into Omaha brother.

Frenilla drops on Feb. 1 - this is going to be the best batch of Frenilla yet. The extract is super dark and super rich - best batch I have ever made by a long shot. If you dig CLS and CB - snag it up!

Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread